Ch.1: Trouble makers

Gerard's p.o.v
"That's not a sentence." said Helena to the techer.
"Helena." mr. Stevens said.
"That is also not a sentence." Helena said.
"Get out." mr. Stevens said pointing out the door.
"Hey frack off!" I yelled at mr. Stevens.
"What did you just say?" Mr. Stevens questioned me, I stood up.
"Frack. off." I said again.
"Both of you out. I don't care where you go just go." he said pointing out the door. we both walked out and went against the wall and looked at each other and started laughing.

I love her laugh, it's beautiful like her.

"Let's go to your house!" She said walking down the hall way with me.
"Uhh...... Sure." I said, my mom doesn't like me home in the middle of the day..... she doesn't know what I'm gonna do.
We pass by the bathroom and she tells me to wait.

Helena's p.o.v
I went into the bathroom and looked to see if anyone was in there and there was no one. I took out the half of the scissors I broke last month. I cut my wrist and I see the blood drip down on to the floor and it makes me think about a song I made up last year. (yes I have done this for a year)
Cut, cut, cut the pain.
Cut away the pain.
Terrible, terrible, terrible, terrible
The pain is still there.
I zone out and then I hear Gerard nocking on the door saying my name. I quickly wrap up my wrist with bandages and pull down my sleeves so they don't show and walk out with Gerard.
"Why did you take so long in there?" He asked sounding concerned.
"I just Zoned out into the mirrior." I said going out side to his car. he opened the door for me and I said thank you. Gerard acted real nice except when the teachers are being stupid.
When he turns on the car the music was turned up so high with my favorite band Breaking Benjamin.
"Do you wanna eat first?" Gerard asked.
"No." I said.
"Okay well what's up with you?" I asked.
"Ummmm... I got a crush." He said smirking.
"Who is it?" I ask so excited.
"No one you know." he says still smirking, " what about you?"
"Yeah I got a crush." I said smirking back at him.