Ch.13 Grow up more

***5 months pregnant***

My belly has finally started sticking out and were going to see what were having.
We were in the car on the way to the doctors office, he looks at me and smilies.
"What?" I asked.
"I'm just happy." he said, I smile back. when we get there they put some stuff on my belly and put the thing on mi and moved it around to see the baby. Gerard holds my hand and looks at the monitor and so do I.
"Okay, your baby looks healthy.... Uhhhh.... oh you see right there?" She asked pointing at the monitor.
"Yeah." I said.
"It's a girl." the lady said.
"Oh my gosh! Were having little Delilah!" Gerard said kissing my hand.
"Oh my gosh!" I said tearing up with tears of joy. I cover my mouth and take the towel and wipe off my stomach.
I hug Gerard and kiss his cheek. we went to the apartment and relaxed for awhile.
"We need to move." I said looking around the small apartment.
"Yeah," he said, "like a house?"
"Yeah, not to big not to small." I said.
"Okay let's start looking." he said. We looked online at a small house that had 2 bedrooms and one bathroom and a small kitchen with a open floor plane. we looked at it with our realtor Alex and it was 200,00$ and we bought it. it was really cute, but Scott freaked out cause he didn't have a job to pay rent so I told him to get a job. I started to pack my things and the baby started to kick.
"Gerard!" I yell. he runs in paniced.
"What? What happened?" He asked walking to me I toke his hand and put his hand on my stomach. he laughed and smiled, "that's little Delilah."
"Yeah." I said smiling. I kiss Gerard and get back to packing.
*nock, nock, nock*
I opened the door and it was Mikey.
"Hey Mikey!" I said hugging him. I haven't seen him in awhile and he didn't come to the dinner when we told every one so I didn't know if he knew or not. he hugs back and when I pull away he looks at my stomach wide eyed.
"Hey." he said walking in.
"Hey Mikey!" Gerard said.
"Hi." he said.
"What's up?" I asked him.
"What's up with you?" He asked still looking at my stomach.
"Well," I said sitting in the couch, "I'm five months pregnant, it's a girl and your the first to know its a girl, were naming her Delilah and were moving into a small house and I don't talk to my parents cuase my mother told me to get an abortion and Scott's gay with a boyfriends and he lives here." I said.
"Why didn't you guys tell me?" He asked.
"Gerard didn't tell you?" I asked.
"No." he said.
"Oh well im telling you now." I said getting up and packing up more things. Gerard and I didn't have much stuff just dishes, clothes, a guitar, pictures, and a lot of stuff animals. about a week later we moved in, the house was fully furnished so we just put our stuff in. We sat on the couch and just talked about Delilah.
"So what will her room be colored?" He asked.
"Red and blue." I said.
"Agreed." he said smiling.
"What about her middle name?" He asked.
"Her name will be Delilah Arther Way," I said, "cause it sounds awesome!"
"Okay, I love it." He said kissing me on the cheek.
"I'm gonna go get me some food." I said getting some peanut butter and a spoon.
"Why peanut butter?" He asked me.
"Cause that's what I'm craving and I like pickles," I said then giving him puppy dog eyes, "can you get me some pickles, love?"
"Only if I can have a spoon full of that peanut butter." he said smirking.
"Deal!" I said giving him a spoon full if peanut butter. he went to the kitchen and got me two pickles and a plate.
"Thank you love." I said in a British accent.
"Your welcome love, your also welcome to the black parade." he said in a British accent also.
"After the baby's born." I said laughing.
"I guess that's fair." Gerard said looking down as I was laughing. after dinner of pickles, peanut butter and cherry coke for me when Gerard had a sandwich..... he missed out. When we got in bed I just put my arms around him, laid my head on his chest and slept on my side. it's been like that for 3 months now and it's cozy.