Ch.13 Welcome to the world, dont go through what i have

***9 months pregnant***

Helena's p.o.v
My belly is so big! I feel so fat! I'm so hormonal! And I love peanut butter!
I was in bed watching t.v while Gerard was at a gig making the money until I go back to my job at the tattoo shop, Kyle works there too. I wish I could go back it was so much fun seeing what i could do with my art, but I'm 9 months pregnant so I can't go to work which is boring as heck. I watched Miami ink one if the good shows on t.v I was about to get up to get a pickle and I felt so much pain in my stomach.
"Why do you just me when I want food?" I asked my stomach. I tried to get up again and the pain hurt so much. I lay down with the pain still there. am I in labor? I hope not, Gerard isn't here. I wait a few minutes and the pain hurts even more I call Gerard.
"Helena?" He said.
"Hey Gee are you about to go on stage, ow!" I said.
"Kinda, is something wrong?"

Gerard's p.o.v
"I think I'm in labor so I'm gonna call an ambulance." Helena said. I freeze I ran out with the guys behind me. Ray told the guy that we had to go I ran in the van a zoomed off I went to the hospital, Helena was in a blue hospital gown and holding out her hand I hold it and kiss her head.
"Hi, how ya feeling?" I asked in a soft voice.
"Like I'm in labor." she said sarcastically, I love it when she does it like that.
"Yeah, you'll feel like that until Delilah is here to make us happy." I said kissing her head again she tenses in pain and squeezes my hand tightly. later she was starting to push in the fourth push I herd Delilah cry. she was so beautiful, I cryed holding her in a white hospital blanket and with a little hat on her little soft head. I walk around the room holding her and just smiling and saying, "hi, hi baby girl."
I kiss her soft little head ad lay her down in her little bed.
"Hey Gerard," Helena said.
"Yeah." I said.
"Can I have the baby?" She asked.
"One sec you'll have to go threw the drive thru," I said trying to make her laugh, "hi welcome to the black parade how may I take your order?"
She giggles, "I'll take one Delilah Arthur Way please." she said laughing holding out her arms.
"Here is one Delilah Arthur Way, I need payment though." I said giving her Delilah. she gave me a kiss in the cheek, "what about a tip." I said she kisses my cheek and I kiss Delilah's head.

Helena's p.o.v
Gerard walks into the bathroom with some clothes to change in and I just look at my little baby girl and kiss her forehead. Enjoying the moment I let every one in to look and hold Delilah. I answer there odd questions and then my parents walk in. Every one walks out and Gerard walks out of the bathroom and stands there.
"What do you guys want?" I asked still holding Delilah.
"We wanted to see our granddaughter." my father said.
"Well don't get your hopes up." I said scooting away.
"Come on Helena." my mom says getting closer.
Gerard comes over and kisses my head, my father looks at him and runs and pins him against the wall chocking him.
"You ruined my daughter!" My father yelled.
"STOP!" I yelled a nurse came in with security taking my father out of the room. Gerard gets up and sits in a chair right next to me.
"Are you okay?" I asked stroking his hair as I hold Delilah.
"Yeah, I'm fine." he said laying his head down on the edge of the bed. my mother just stood there and looked at us with disgust.
"Do you need something?" I asked her.
"No." she answered.
"Then get out cause I know you don't care, you told me to get a abortion and kill this perfect baby. get out." I said, she walked out and I give Gerard a kiss I sleep for a little while and I left the next day. I walked in to a banner that said "welcome home, Delilah!" and all of the family was there and I let them hold the baby and life goes on happy.