Ch.14 I have to do something

Delilah was 4months old and life was really good. I started talking to my mother again, but she gave me unsure thoughts like about Gerard's singing and how it's going to effect me and Delilah alot. after a week of hearing this she keeps telling me to give her away like for adoption and I thought that it would be hard if Gerard was gone but I think it would be do able.
I put Delilah to sleep singing hey there Delilah and I walk down stairs and kiss Gerard. we eat and then I run on a treadmill Gerard got a while ago to stay fit but he never used it and he didn't need it. and went to bed with unsure thoughts of what I had to do to give Delilah a life she needs. this goes on and on until Gerard came home drunk.
"Hey where's Delilah!" He yells looking around.
"She's sleeping, be quit." I said walking to Gerard.
"You don't tell me what to do with my kid!" He yelled.
"Shhhhh! She's my daughter too!" I whisper yell.
"And I'm going to bed!" He said stomping up the stairs like a little brat, I hear her cry and walk to her and sing again to make her go back to sleep. this repeats and repeats for three weeks until I knew what to do I packed Delilah's stuff and my stuff and left.