Ch.2: Best friends

Gerard's p.o.v
I can't tell her I love her, she won't love me back. she'll ignore me for the rest of my life and that would be the worst thing that could happen.
"I have a crush." she says smirking. she's so beautiful.
"Who?" I ask worried that it's not me.
"I'm not telling." she said moving her smooth red hair out of her face holding her rist.
"Is something wrong?" I asked noticing the bandage.
"No, why?" She said turning away.
"There's bandage on you rist." I said grabbing her wrist.
"Ow!" She said jerking away.
"Sorry." I said. When we got to my house we went in and she sat on my bed.
"Dancing?" She asked knowing I don't like dancing a lot.
"No." I said.
"Guitar?" She asked.
"It's over there." I said, she got up and got it and sat back down.
She played a few corded and I started singing a bunch of na's. when we got bored with that we watched a movie. We sat on the bed close together and she eventually fell asleep on my chest and I then look at her and move the hair out of her beautiful face so I could see her.
"So long and goodnight." I whispered. I then fell asleep.

Helena's p.o.v
He finally fell asleep cuase I'm not. I lift my head up and looked at his handsome face and put my hand on his cheek.
"Why? Why do you have to so dang cute?" I ask. I got up, went into the bathroom and changed my bandages. I layed back down on Gerard and he woke up so I acted like I was still sleeping.
"Helena." he said. I fake woke up and looked at Gerard.
"Hey sunshine." I say laughing.
"I'm not the sun and I don't shine." he protested.
"Okay. hey, darkskys." I said smiling.
"Hey." he said as I was scooting closer to him.
"Why are you getting so close?" He asked.
"Your warm," I answered, "and I'm cold."
"well then." he said rubbing his arm against my arm and then taking my hand and breathing on it.
"Gross!" I said.
"What!"he said.
"That's gross." I said.
"Don't you want to be warm?" He asked.
"Yes." I said holding up my hand. after a while of talking he drove me home and gave me a big hug.
I went inside and my brother was there. frack.
I try to pass the kitchen with out him seeing me but I was discovered.
"Hey frack face." Alex said
"Hey but face." I say back, I walking into my room and sat on my bed with my knees to my chest. then I get a text from Gerard.
Gerard: heyyyyyy

Gerard's P.O.V
Helena: hey...
me:what r u doing?
Helena: just thinking about life.
me: me too
helena: can u come over?
Me:yeah.
Helena:ok see uuuu.
I got in my car and drove off. why would she want me to come over? Is she hurt? Oh god I hope she's not hurt, not the girl I loved. when I got to her house her brother let me in and I ignored the comments. I walked into the room. oh my god.