O3.

Chapter n. 3,

C A R E L E S S

The temple shimmered in the moonlight, everyone must have been sleeping at this time of night so the place was completely silent, or well, almost silent if it weren't for two troublemakers

"Come back here, that piece was mine!"

"Catch me if you can."

Two male figures were running around the temple, wearing slightly ancient clothes, as if they were from the past or did not belong to this time adapted to technologies. They both ran down a long hallway until they were completely stopped by another boy.

"Stop, or do you want Kita to scold you again?"

The major folded his arms, a bored expression on his face, glaring disapprovingly at the twins who could have broken anything in the temple, if they hadn't already do.

"Samu has started!"

"That's a lie."

He sighed, scolding them again and leaving there, not wanting to be part of his nonsense, he walked through the forest in peace with the environment, breathing the pure air of nature. The image of that girl crossed his mind when he was there, it was inevitable not to think of her when he walked through the forest, it was the most interesting thing that had happened to him for millennia, since there were other humans who stopped to caress them, but they never stayed as long as the girl. It was a company that he enjoyed, also that way he would not have to put up with his kohuais alone, since Kita always entrusted him to take care of them, because they were always causing problems.

His instincts were activated when he heard the cry of the twins, he wrinkled his nose, going back to where they were to send them to Kita, he was starting to lose patience and he didn't want to have to take care of those idiots on a night as beautiful as this one today.

You wrapped a scarf around your neck, putting on your wool hat and gloves to protect yourself from the cold of winter, you left saying goodbye to your parents, still with your head full of information about those gods named kitsunes and shaped like foxes. You were completely sure that those with whom you used to spend time were those beings, you wanted to check it for yourself, even knowing that they would not show themselves to a simple human or maybe they were just ordinary animals with whom you developed a strong bond.

It was quite late when you decided to go, there were only a couple of people left and they were about to leave, you sighed rubbing your hands with a small smile appearing on your features. Everything was quite silent, you left the tofu in its place, admiring the paintings as you normally did, only this time a noise of laughter and light footsteps completely confused you.

The few people there were supposed to have left, you shrugged, maybe there was someone left you didn't notice, you walked back to where you came from to check if anyone was there, you could only open your mouth when you saw two boys with strange clothes, fox ears and face paint.

"What the-?"

It was a whisper that broke the silence, causing both boys to look at you with wide eyes. They yelled in surprise when they saw your figure, well, only the blonde yelled while the other kept his gaze with yours, although the surprise could also be seen in his features.

Your mouth opened but you couldn't make any coherent sound, their figures seemed a bit translucent which gave you a chill, were you starting to hallucinate or were you really seeing correctly? Your mind was going to take a little longer to process the information, because another person entered the scene.

"I won't tell you again, if you make noise again..."

Another 'boy' appeared next to them leaving his sentence hanging in the air as he analyzed your figure, you felt his eyes roam your entire body and even a genuine smile appeared on his face. He looked back at the duo to hit their shoulders hard.

"Come on, you know she can't see us, as long as you don't make strange noises."

"A-ah, I... "Your eyes didn't leave those of the newly arrived boy, speaking for the first time after the previous stun "I-I can see all of you"

How careless of them.