O5.

Chapter n. 5,

I N F O R M A T I O N

Since what happened you had frequented the temple much more, not only to talk to those foxes that were Atsumu, Osamu and Suna, but also to try to find out the reason why you could see them

Since what happened you had frequented the temple much more, not only to talk to those foxes that were Atsumu, Osamu and Suna, but also to try to find out the reason why you could see them. A few weeks passed and you hadn't had any clear conclusions, not even Kita, who reread ancient writings in search of information, without finding anything related.

You bundled up as it was too cold outside, you had to take the bus because cycling would be suicide with the roads practically frozen, you loved winter but sometimes it was annoying in some ways. When you arrived you hugged yourself trying not to freeze anymore, not that it was very hot in a temple with open doors. You saw that nobody came to put you in one of the rooms where tourists were not allowed to pass, hurrying their pace so as not to be discovered.

A quiet sigh came out of your mouth as you saw how Suna was looking around the place with a bored face. Until he saw you. Somehow, he always liked you, not only because of the caresses you gave him, but because he also felt a connection with you.

"Kita will come right away, it seems that he has found a book with information."

You smiled with a slight sparkle in your eyes, causing something inside the boy to stir, a tiny smile spread to him when he felt your mood, a little happier to know that you could discover more about yourself.

"Wow, Suna just smiled, consider it an achievement."

Atsumu's hand patted your shoulder, you looked at Rintarou but his face was back to normal, his expression blank as always. You looked back at the newcomers with a shrug, Kita came seconds later reading a book.

"There may be some answers here, but I have a couple of chapters to finish."

You nodded, letting out some steam at the cold, you huddled in your jacket, shivering slightly, still trying to regain some body heat.

"Hmm? Why are you cold?"

Osamu put his hand on your cheek, checking that your skin was colder than usual, his question caused Suna to come closer to confirm it, indeed, you were cold as an iceberg causing his frown to frown slightly, he liked feeling your warm skin.

"We don't feel the cold in the room, but you can compare it to when you are in your animal aspect."

The three of them wrinkled their noses at Kita's explanation, remembering that feeling. Suna wrapped his arms around your waist, drawing you to his body, your face collided with his chest and your cheeks turned red from his sudden and unexpected action.

"Are you better this way?"

You nodded without moving your head from his heart, which had a steady rhythm as well as soothing, making your tense muscles relax a little.

"Oh, I can't have a hug?"

Atsumu made a sad fox face, for a moment you felt sorry and you were going to answer but the boy who was hugging you went ahead, answering for you.

"No."

He pouted while rolling his eyes, Osamu hit him to stop being an idiot and you sighed calmer as you regained heat, burying your head deeper and deeper into the spirit's chest.

"Guys I think I found something."

Kita burst in without taking his eyes off the book he was holding in his hands, he began reading what seemed to be an ancient legend about the relationship between humans and spirits where a couple from both worlds came together creating such a connection that they managed to get some humans to contemplate the kitsunes and other creatures. Although it is something tragic since the humans managed to feel the beings of the other world thanks to the fact that the spirit died spilling his blood on his beloved.

"And he concludes with; 'If a human tastes the blessed blood they will be able to see everything that surpasses the physical.' "

Kita finished quoting the paragraph, everyone was silent until Osamu snapped his fingers, implying that he had remembered something important that they completely missed.

"The bite."

"What bite?"

"True!" Tsumu jumped towards you grabbing your hand to check if there was any scar "the first time I met you I bit you and more than once you have healed Suna's wounds."

"You have been in contact with our blood, that explains many things."

"So I'm not some kind of goddess or something like that?"

"No."

On the one hand you sighed with relief, although on the other you would have liked to know how it would feel to be a divinity, but honestly you were better off being a normal person, normal as far as it goes.

"But that's why I have another concern..." the albino was thoughtful again for a few seconds "it doesn't matter for now, I'll tell you about it, for now it's better that you take her home."

Everyone nodded, repeating the routine of the last few days, the three of them walked you home, still not understanding why they were doing it since there was literally no one on the street at that time. Nobody human.