O7.

Chapter n. 7, 

H U M A N                          W O R L D

Something similar did not happen again since that demon, since Suna stayed in your house as long as possible, in addition to all that Kita discovered some ancient writings, which specified the way for a kitsune to pretend to be human, so they coul...

Something similar did not happen again since that demon, since Suna stayed in your house as long as possible, in addition to all that Kita discovered some ancient writings, which specified the way for a kitsune to pretend to be human, so they could be seen by more people, it was a recent discovery because the ancient kitsunes hid this information because they considered it a dishonor to show themselves to mortals, that is why this generation thought that they could never be seen if it were not in their animal form.

In this way he was able to be at your house physically, although you had to make the excuse that he was a friend who would need to stay for several weeks because his parents were not at home. To your luck they accepted it and even got along, as long as you kept the family album hidden everything would be fine.

"It's strange to feel the fabric on my skin."

You laughed lightly, finishing adjusting Suna's yukata, Suna had his arms outstretched moving them up and down admiring the physics of the movement he still hadn't gotten used to having a solid body, it was a different feeling than wearing clothes in his spirit form.

"Can you help me? You just have to tie this around my waist."

You surrounded your waist with a thin cloth belt, to hold your clothes, your hands brushed when exchanging the object and he finished tying a perfect knot around your waist.

"Will Osamu and Atsumu come?"

"Yes, they have insisted and Kita has allowed it."

"I hope they don't cause too much fuss."

You sighed finishing combing your hair a bit, grabbing Suna's hand to guide him down, after saying goodbye to your parents you both headed to the annual town fair, at first you hadn't planned to take them, but they had insisted so much on learning more about the humans that it was impossible to deny them, all of you ended up at the fair where a lot of people where enjoying the fair.

"What is that? It seems fun."

Atsumu pointed out a random game that caught his attention, after explaining what it consisted of, he ran off to play and see other stalls, Osamu followed him and Kita excused himself to go behind without wanting them to cause too much trouble.

"It seems that it's just us, what are you interested in knowing?"

He shrugged his shoulders, not really knowing what to do there due to his little knowledge about this type of festivities, you looked through everything for a few seconds feeling undecided about where to go, you clicked your tongue once you thought what to do, you grabbed Suna's hand to drag him among the tide of people.

"Let's see everything a bit."

He nodded without looking away from your linked hands, feeling a tingling in the tips of his fingers that made him nervous, he didn't know what that meant, but he liked that tingling sensation when your body made contact with his. Although he was annoyed that he didn't know what was going on, why did he feel strangely happy when he was by your side?

He didn't know it, but he wanted to be by your side more time, he doesn't know when it started to happen, but whenever he sees your smile or your little gestures like wrinkling your nose or sneezing, you seems to him the most beautiful thing in the world.

He wants to have you by his side. But when you think about that immediately his body feels empty as if it lacks emotions or sensations, is it because he is a spirit and you are a human? He didn't understand, he didn't understand what you were causing him.

"Suna? Suna? Are you ok?"

"Sorry, I was thinking." you chuckled hiding your smile with the palm of your hand seeing how adorable he looked, to which he raised an eyebrow in confusion "What's so funny?"

"No, nothing, nothing, do we keep walking? There are several food stalls around."

You received an affirmative murmur so you continued to pull his hand to the various stalls for the rest of the afternoon, not bumping into each other, but enjoying your time together. Every now and then you looked at Rintarou, who seemed to smile tiny from time to time, making your heart pump blood faster, you had to mentally slap yourself several times to stop thinking about how cool and handsome he looked.

"Oi couple!"

You came out of your thoughts when you saw how Atsumu screamed being so deep in your thoughts that you ignored how he called you, you noticed that in his hand he had a small balloon that floated while Osamu had a lot of food on top, Kita was just idly with a crooked little smile.

"It's quite late, is it safe for humans?"

"Yes, the end is still missing, fireworks!"

"Fire... what?"

The four of them bowed their heads slightly, it even seemed that some question marks seemed to fly over their heads, you denied their ignorance, pointing forward to guide them to a small explanation where there were families, couples and friends sitting on the floor.

"Here, they will start at any moment."

Everyone took their place on the grass, except for you, not because you didn't want to but because a certain boy had offered you his lap as a seat because according to him he didn't want you to stain your nice clothes.

When the colored lights flooded the dark sky, all the people celebrated with joyful cheers or sighs of amazement at the luminous spectacle, Suna couldn't help but look sideways, seeing how several couples were kissing, immediately his gaze moved to you, seeing your face lit up with a broad smile as you watch the fireworks. For a second he wondered if what couples did he should do too.

You felt how they gently touched your shoulder, you turned around to be face to face with him, and, without expecting it, he crashed his lips against yours, leaving you paralyzed, without giving you time to react, your brain melted right there when you saw how Osamu held your phone and the flash went off.

You didn't know whether or not to regret teaching him that one about technology.