O4.

Chapter n. 4, 

F E E L

The three remained silent at your statements, they all exchanged glances to look at you again, making you feel a little small next to them, you shrank in place looking at the ground, playing with your fingers nervously

The three remained silent at your statements, they all exchanged glances to look at you again, making you feel a little small next to them, you shrank in place looking at the ground, playing with your fingers nervously. You felt a soft and warm touch on your wrist, your heart raced when you looked at the taller boy next to you, his face was more surprised to see how you reacted to his touch and your eyes made direct contact.

"Can you... can you feel us?"

Your mouth opened but again you couldn't say anything because of the shock, you ended up nodding slowly as his grip on your wrist became a little firmer. The twins also looked surprised, however they smiled walking until they were next to you, instinctively you backed away a little, they were taller than you thought.

Likewise, taking a few steps back did not take you away from them enough because you could feel a thin and cold finger resting on your cheek, you jumped a little scared, blinking repeatedly when you saw how the dyed blonde touched his finger analyzing the event.

"Is it warm?" he flicked his gaze from you to his finger repeatedly "Why can we touch her? We're not supposed to have direct contact with humans."

The grey-haired boy shrugged, laying a hand on your shoulder to check that it was real, having his own experience of human-spirit touch. This time you weren't startled but it was strange, his bodies were cold but at the same time hot when they touched your skin.

"I don't know, this shouldn't happen."

The brunette who had dropped your wrist a few seconds ago seemed out of place, to be true he was the only one worried that a mortal could sense them, since the other two simply smiled thinking that they would no longer have to hide in their animal form with you. Although he wouldn't deny that it made him happy to know that you could see him personally and not in his animal form.

"What is happening here?"

The three of them froze upon hearing that voice, without understanding anything you turned around to see an albino with black tips of hair with his arms crossed, also with that strange appearance. Your eyes connected for a few seconds that seemed like forever, until he spoke directly to you, knowing what had just happened without much explanation.

 Your eyes connected for a few seconds that seemed like forever, until he spoke directly to you, knowing what had just happened without much explanation

"No, I don't understand anything."

Kita sighed, without losing patience and smiling kindly, he had been trying for at least half an hour to make you understand something that at the moment was beyond your mind, rather you tried to assimilate the absurd idea that had been bothering you for the last few months.

"We are not human."

Impossible. You knew that there was a very small possibility that the kitsunes existed ─rather a belief of yours─, but you really didn't expect it to be completely real, much less that you had spent years telling your sorrows to three of them.

"B-but then how is it that I can see you, even touch you?"

He put his hand to his chin, striking a thoughtful pose as the trio didn't take their eyes off you, resisting the urge to feel your warm skin again against their cool spirit figure.

"Could you be a goddess or semi-goddess?"

Your mouth fell to the ground, no way, if you were any of that you would already know, right? What the hell, if you were a goddess or something similar you wouldn't have so many insecurities and problems, you wanted to rule out that option but you didn't have proof that you weren't, after all, as they had told you they had never been able to contact a human at least let it be in their animal form.

"That's great!"

Atsumu quickly celebrated without even thinking of other possibilities.

"Wow, who would have thought that a goddess would have problems with mathematics..."

Osamu laughed at Suna's comment, lightening the mood thanks to his sarcasm, although you frowned at the times you told them about your fails and constant failures in your studies or other fields. You were going to complain about him making fun of you, but Kita interrupted you.

"In the same way, I'm not sure, there are always other options."

You nodded understanding, within what is possible. Your head was a mess right now, but you tried to treat them like normal people, even though they were spirits with fox ears that you were dying to touch because they seemed soft and fluffy.

"It's quite late for you to be hanging around here, you'd better go home, and please, I'd appreciate it if this stayed between us."

You agreed with him, anyway no one would believe you if they heard you talk about what happened today, that or they would take you for crazy, maybe even a drug addict.

"Before you leave, let them accompany you, just for safety."

You did not understand his proposal very well, but you shrugged your shoulders, looking at the three boys who walked by your side to accompany you home, on the way you could only think about knowing what the hell you were or what was happening with you.

Suna couldn't take his eyes off your figure for a second, also hoping to get to know more about you. Of that trio, he was undoubtedly the one who clung to you the most, waiting for you to come to the forest every day to pamper him, you were the only peace of mind and mental rest he had after having to take care of the noisy twins.

"Now you are much smaller."

Atsumu's comments about your height or appearance could not be missed along the way, as well as the fights between the twins that you had to stop with the help of Suna, this only made you remember that not even in their animal form did they stop fighting for the smallest thing, at least they made the ride home entertaining.

Looks like you have some interesting years ahead of you.