ᴛʜᴇ ʙᴇᴅ ғʀᴀᴍᴇ

Cassy walked into the loft, dressed in little workout shorts and Mark's t-shirt. He'd left a few hours ago, leaving her with his shirt to "remember him by". He was... so fine. And the sex... Cassy was very happy, even with the hangover.

"Hey guys." She said, walking into the apartment to steal some juice.

"Uh, Cassy, pants?" Winston reminded. She lifted up the bottom of the shirt, showing off the shorts she was wearing. He gave a thumbs up, going back to drowning his headache in eggs.

"How are you so happy?" Jess groaned, facedown at the table.

"I had a good sleep." Cassy replied, shrugging.

"She had some good Mark." Schmidt stated, coming shirtless out of his bedroom.

"Get anywhere with Holly?" Cassy asked. Schmidt scoffed.

"No." He replied. "She went home."

"Oh, bummer." Cassy said, frowning as she poured some juice. "Want some?" Schmidt nodded and she poured him a glass. "I have to go get a new bed frame today. Anyone want to come to IKEA?"

"Why do you have to- oh." Winston said, raising his eyebrows. "Really?"

"I have no idea what you're talking about." Cassy replied, smirking.

"Nick likes IKEA. Ask him." Schmidt stated. He turned to the hallway. "NICK!"

"What?" Nick yelled back, coming out of his bedroom.

"Cassy needs someone to go to IKEA with her." Schmidt stated. Nick glanced over, frowning at the shirt that was not hers.

"I don't need someone to come with me, but it'll be easier to lift the boxes." Cassy corrected, sipping her juice.

"Fine, I'll go." Nick said with a shrug. "But we have to go before the midmorning rush."

"When is that?" Cassy asked.

"Now."

"Okay, okay, give me five minutes." She replied, running out of the apartment. Nick watched her leave.

"Sorry, man." Winston said, raising his glass to Nick.

"What?" Nick asked, his frown deepening.

"Oh, come on, Nick. You're so obvious." Jess said, sipping her coffee. Nick just groaned, putting his shoes on and going to wait for Cassy outside.

She came out of her apartment quickly, her hair thrown into a bun, no makeup, leggings and a hoodie. She was gorgeous.

"Ready to go?" Cassy asked, shoving her phone and her keys into the large pocket. Nick just nodded, trying not to make eye contact. "Hey, you okay?" She asked, walking over and trying to look him in the face. She put her hand on his shoulder.

"Fine." Nick replied, shrugging out of her grip as he pressed the elevator button.

-

The drive to IKEA could not have been more awkward. Cassy tried to make conversation, but Nick, uncharacteristically, would only give one word answers. So, she just turned on the radio. It was weird, and she knew something was up, but she didn't know if he would want to talk to her about it, so she left it alone.

Once they arrived, they parked and went through all of the showrooms before arriving at the bed frames. Nick just followed behind Cassy as she perused the merchandise. She saw one she might like, turning to Nick.

"What do you think?" Cassy asked. He shrugged.

"It's your bedroom. I don't care." He replied. Cassy frowned.