The Second Reason

Clingy is the personal trait that I hate so much but I love it when it comes to you. At first, I hated your voice because it was too loud. I hate how being energetic you are and you go to me just to annoy me. You always want to be around me, talk to me, annoy me, and suffocate me. Still, I want you to do that to me always...

Yesterday was fantastic, I got a time with Sana-unnie. We're currently going to the JYP building to practice our new comeback. I think I'm the last who going in there since the members went early. I got a call from my mom about another cafe shop that they going to build. It's mine but since I'm still an idol, I need their help to look out for the cafe shop when I'm here in Korea.

My dream is to have my own business, I'm thinking about if the cafe shop that I'm going to establish is a dog cafe shop or just a cafe shop. Well, maybe I'm gonna take some advice from my members about what I'm going to choose.

As the car stop in front of the building, I bowed at every person that I passed by. Even though you were outside in the practice room, you could already hear the loud voice of my unnies. I don't have to look at every practice room area here inside the building. I could just follow their loud voices.

Sana-unnie has a loud voice. At first, I got annoyed by it since I'm used to environment which is silent. However, I got used to it. Once I opened the door, the members turned their gaze at me. However, I only glance at the particular person who eating marshmallows causing her chubby cheeks to show.

"Tzuyu!" Sana yelled as she ran up to me.

I only smile at her but inside I'm freaking out. She's so cute running like that to me, she seems excited to see me.

"Sana-unnie stop running like that to all the people that come in here", Chaeyoung laughed and I stand dumbfounded.

What the hell, I thought she only run up to me like that. Unfortunately, she run like that to all the people that came in here. Well, that breaks my heart. When the door opens again, Sana runs up to Dahyun and hugs her like there's no tomorrow. What a sight of sore eyes...

"Okay, let's practice now."

I notice that I'm not in the mood to dance, that's unusual, because I like to dance a lot but this time something. No, someone is bothering me.

"Dahyun-ah, why are your cheeks so soft?" I heard Sana-unnie say as she continue to pinch Dahyun-unnie's cheeks.

"My cheeks are soft too, why no one wants to pinch it", I thought, as I touch both of my cheeks.

"Are you sick, Tzuyu-ah?" I snapped out of my thoughts as Momo-unnie asked me.

I shook my head and smiles at her. She nodded and turned her gaze at someone. I follow her eyes and her eyes was looking at Dahyun-unnie. What's going on?

If I'm going to describe what I can see in Momo-unnie's eyes, you could see unhappiness. When did her feelings start to grow for someone that never notice her? Both of us just continued watching the two-person who we admire, feelings growing from both of them. We're being blind and we didn't know that.

"Do you... have any plans tonight?" Momo-unnie hesitantly asked.

"I don't have plans tonight. Do you wanna go somewhere?"

She agreed like she knows what was going on in my mind. I checked my phone for any updates about the cafe. Momo-unnie goes back in her seat.

~At night

I wear something comfortable as soon we got home. Butter and Kaya had already eaten their dinner. Momo-unnie and I will probably eat outside. I glimpse outside my window and there are a lot of stars in the sky. It's a good thing no rain will come, we can stroll around the city.