The Seventh Reason

You give me the space when I needed it. Please don't misunderstand me, I want you and only you.

Side glances are what her doing every minute, I noticed it since I feel like someone was staring at me and when I meet her gaze, she rapidly avoided me. I sighed deeply and continue eating my breakfast.

"We should go on the beach tomorrow," Jihyo-unnie suggested, while she munching her salad.

"We don't have any schedule for tomorrow?" Dahyun-unnie raised her eyebrow.

Sana stands in her seat and approaches Dahyun giving unnie a side hug which makes Dahyun-unnie confused. See... even the other members were confused about her actions. I only shook my head and sipped my coffee before I stand and leave them.

These past few weeks all we do is avoid each other, I wonder how the unnies didn't even notice it yet but I'm glad that they don't notice it, cause I don't want to explain it to them. My ego told me to apologize to her since she was oblivious to how I felt towards her. However, I don't wanna have a conversation because I know it'll be awkward.

My thoughts were interrupted when my phone rang indicating that someone was calling me. I look at the caller's name and it was Brittany.

"What do you want?" I annoyingly asked.

She laughs first and proceeds to respond to me, "Damn who hurt you today?"

"Nobody, why'd you call?"

"I'm going to Korea today, I have a business meeting there. Do you have any schedule on Sunday? Do you mind picking me up at the airport?"

I look at my calendar and see that I don't have any schedule. I told her that I don't have anything to do on Sunday and I will pick her up.

"Yes! I'll see you then on Sunday. And please drop that attitude, you should be thankful that you're beautiful" She uttered before hanging up the call.

I confusingly looked at my screen and mumbled, "What's that supposed to mean?"

My door opens widely revealing Chaeyoung. I glanced at her and continue cleaning my room. She crossed her arms and I instantly get annoyed because I don't want anyone watching my every move.

"Why are you in my room?" I inquired.

She clicked her tongue and snapped, "We've been planning the beach outside for almost two hours and you were not there."

"Do you have a problem? Cause I've been observing you since you woke up. I know that you're grumpy when you wake up in the morning but earlier you didn't roll your eyes at me." She continued and I gave her a confused look.

Well, that was a fact. I'm a grumpy person when I'm waking up since they were so loud in the morning. I usually rolled my eyes at her because she's the second person who liked to annoy me.

"I don't have any problem and about the beach thing. Of course, I'll go with you guys."

"You sure you don't have any problem?" She furrowed and I nodded.

"About Sana-"

I shushed her off and rolled my eyes. I know this small human knows something about me. On how her lips curve into a smirk, I knew I fucked up.

"I won't say a thing if you will help me confess to Mina-unnie" She smirked, clasping her hands.

My smile dropped and I looked at her in disbelief. Is she serious? I haven't confessed to Sana-unnie yet because I don't know how to do it and now she wants me to help her to confess to her... whatever.

"You know that I can't confess to Sana-unnie and now you want me to help you out?"

"Oh yeah, I remember that you were a coward" She chuckles.

"Oh yeah? At least I'm not small" I fought back, laughing at her.

"Stop with this childish, just help me and I will help you to Sana-unnie" She pleaded, and I could see in her eyes that she was sincere and hopeless.

I sighed deeply and nodded. I can't do a anything now. I should help her, or else my secret will be reveal on Sana-unnie in no time.

Chaeyoung suddenly embraced me and I flicked her forehead as I felt suffocated. Another figure came into my room, causing me to pulled away on Chaeyoung immediately.

"Uh... What are you guys doing?" Mina-unnie asked and Chaeyoung rapidly turned her head in Mina's direction.

"Nothing, I just say something to Tzuyu-ah. Did you just get here?" Chaeyoung nervously asked. I silently laugh at her but she nudges me.

"Yeah, I just got here, and oh by the way Tzuyu, Sana wants you in her room," Mina-unnie stated before she leave.

Chaeyoung winked at me before following Mina-unnie. Why is she calling me in her room? Are we going to do something... inappropriate? No! Tzuyu, damn you so pervert.

I went to Sana-unnie's room, I walked slowly when I was near her door. I feel like my heart was gonna explode, it was racing so fast. I knocked on her door twice.

"Come in" She yelled, I opened the door slowly.

"Who is it?" She asked, still standing not opening the door widely.

"Uh... Tzuyu" I hesitantly uttered.

I waited for a moment for her to say something but I was shocked and froze where I was standing when she held the door open, revealing myself on her, looking like a fool.

"Come in" She whispered.

Once she closes the door, I sat on her bed and just looked down. I don't want to make eye contact with her. The atmosphere was so awkward.

Would this be the time that I could finally say what I've been hiding from you?