The Fifteenth Reason

I like the sense of security that I feel when you hold my hand and when I'm in your arms, I feel so complete.

Jihyo didn't lie, she still talking with me. When the night she confessed to me, she started to do things she didn't do before. She goes into my room, waking me up and hugging me tightly like what she was doing right now.

"Jihyo-unnie get up" I groaned, she just giggled and shook her head.

"5 minutes then I will get up" She sighed and I just hugged her back.

5 more minutes turned into 10 then it became hours. We fall asleep cuddling each other, I woke up in the afternoon and she still sleeping on top of me. I carefully placed her beside me and tucked the blanket on her before I leave my room.

All of the unnies are in the living room watching a movie, I sat on the couch in the middle of Chaeyoung and Mina-unnie. They both groaned and I just shrugged, getting the popcorn on Chaeyoung's hand.

"Ya! Get your own!" She shouted, and the unnies shushed her.

As we watch the movie, Jeongyeon-unnie asked me about Jihyo-unnie. Some of the members hushed her but she doesn't care at all.

"Why? I just wanted to know about Jihyo, you know how she liked Tzuyu so much" Jeongyeon-unnie chuckled. I sighed, looking down.

Yesterday I haven't say anything to Jihyo-unnie about her confession because it was all sudden, of course, it was sudden who will confess to someone that they know? I'm so idiot.

I was too surprised last night that I haven't responded to her at all. But she already know what would be my answer, right? I love, Sana-unnie.

"She was fine, she's sleeping on my bed" I hesitantly uttered.

All of them grinned like we did something wrong and a particular pair of eyes staring at me... worriedly. I crossed my arms and shook my head as I chuckled.

"Stop wiy your dirty thoughts. Jihyo-unnie and I didn't do anything wrong. She just went in my room to wake me up but we both ended up sleeping" I explained and they laughed.

"Who are you talking with" Jeongyeon-unnie teased and I huffed, leaving them behind to go outside.

As I'm 5 meters away from the dorm, a loud squirrel comes after me. I stopped in my tracks and looked behind me, she was running like someone was chasing her. When she was in front of me, she talked breathlessly to me.

"I... was... yelling your name! Are you... deaf?!" She growled and fix her hair.

"I'm sorry but you have your phone, you should call me instead of running" I uttered as I saw her phone in her gripped.

She looks at her hand and laughs nervously. I continued to walk and she followed me until we stop in front of the mall.

"Wanna play in the arcade?" I asked, she rapidly nodded and I took her hand with me.

I noticed how silent she was as I bought tokens at the counter. I take her hand and placed a lot of tokens in her palm.

"This is too much, Tzu" She stammered.

"You can do whatever you want with that tokens, play until your worries go away" I beamed.

I went to the claw machine, and planned to get the cute dinosaur stuff toy for Butter and Kaya. I don't know how much token is in my pocket but I'm sure I'm gonna lose all my tokens. I hissed as the toy suddenly dropped.

"This game gets into my nerves" I grunted.

Sana came to my mind and my head search for her inside the arcade. I saw her smiling over the keychain she got. My smile dropped when I saw a guy behind her, he somehow capturing her back.