The Eighth Reason

"I love you because you love me."

"I'm sorry if I made you feel uncomfortable."

Sana murmured as she sat beside me, I glanced at her and she was gloomy. I felt sorry too and just want to hug her and say that it was not her fault. She is naturally sweet and I'm not used to it although I was born in a family where everyone gave me the attention and affection that some people dream of having.

I do what I wanna do and I don't have any second thoughts about doing it. I reached for her arm and pulled her in a tight hug. I wanted her to feel that I'm okay and I apologize. She hugs me back, and believe me, I feel so safe in her arms.

"Are we okay now, Tzuyu-ah?" She asked and I nodded.

We pulled away, and seeing her beautiful smile again makes me feel like I'm in heaven. I hope that when I confess we will be still like this even though she might reject me like what she did to Chan. I know that it'll be awkward but I know it won't happen if it depends on us who will make things okay.

"I miss you so much, Tzuyu-ah. If you feel uncomfortable about what I'm doing to you please just say it to me, okay?" She pouted and I pinched her nose, smiling at her.

"Oh!" Sana-unnie clasps her hands looks like she remembers something.

"Can you accompany me now to the mall? I wanna buy a bikini for our beach tomorrow" She asked, excitedly.

Honestly, I feel embarrassed when she asked me to accompany her. And my mind suddenly became dirty, can someone clean my brain?

"S-sure, Sana-unnie" I stuttered and rubbed my nape.

"Yes! Let's go now!" She yelled, and get her jacket before going outside.

I gulped and just followed her, it's so cold tonight but I'm glad we both have our jackets to keep ourselves warm. However, not just the jacket makes me feel warm... Sana has her arms around my waist. She asked if she could hug me since it was cold, I don't know if she just asking normally or making moves to me but I agreed with her. I wrapped my arms around her also to make her body relax.

We walked just like that, none of us are worried or bothered because we knew that it was dark and probably paparazzi won't see us. As we get inside the mall, Sana started to walked around. Shopping makes her happy, and I'm not complaining about that. We walked a minute and I could see the store where all the different kinds of bikinis were in there.

Sana tapped my shoulder enthusiastically and pulled my arm, I let her pull me. I rubbed my nape as the guard greeted us.

"Should I wear two-piece or one piece?" Sana asked as she show me the pink two-piece.

I averted my gaze at the thing in front of my face, I probably look like a tomato right now. Sana wandered around the store while I... I just stand beside the mannequin.

"Tzuyu! Here, what do you think? Am I pretty?" She asked then flipped her hair.

When she flipped her hair, my vision became slow. She's pretty as hell, why does she need to ask me that? Does she not know that her beautiful face and soul make me crazy for her?

"You should wear rash guard instead of that, ya know" I suggested, her smile that plastered on her face suddenly dropped and I panicked.

Oh no! I made a mistake, did I offend her?! I mean she was beautiful but she doesn't have to wear that thing. Everyone will sure stare at her and I don't... want anyone will be staring at her. But if she wants to wear that, it's fine. I can fight for her.

"I mean you look beautiful, if you want that then buy it. I bet you will be more beautiful if you gonna wear that" I gulped as I defend my answer.

Sana gaze up at me with reddened cheeks, and uttered" Okay, I will buy this."

I sighed and follow her to the counter. She bought the pink two-piece and my mind has been imagining not should be imagined. I cleared my throat as she was done paying for what she bought. She held my hand and I told her that I want to go to the arcade.

"Can we play, Tzu?"

"Of course, you can play" I grinned, but before that, I bought some tokens and give them to her. She left me started to play games while I play only on the claw machine.

I glared at the squirrel plushie as I press the button, the claw wrapped around the head of the plushie, unfortunately, it fell near at the prize out.

"I won't leave here until I get you" I gritted my teeth and play again.

Finally, I got this goddamn plushie. I punched the push button of the claw machine before I search for Sana. I stopped in my tracks and stared at Sana weirdly as she giggle riding the horse thing that was for kids only.

"Hey! Get down there, you might break this machine" I warned as I guide Sana to get up.

"You're so mean, Tzu! I'm not that heavy" She sulked but change the mood when she saw the plushie that I'm holding. I turned my attention to the plushie and give it to her.

"For you, Sana-unnie."

She held the plushie like a baby and I grinned because of her cuteness. She glanced back at me and pulled me for a hug which surprised me.

"I love you, Tzuyu-ah..." She mumbled, I heard it crystal clear. I immediately pulled away from her and stared at her, wide eyes.

I'm about to say something but she cut me off.

"Let's go, the members are looking for us already" She smiled.

We walked in silence, it's not awkward. Sana holding the plushie with both of her arms and I'm confused whether that was a confession or she was just being thankful because I give her the plushie.

I hope you meant it because I've been waiting for you all these years...