The Tenth Reason

"My life is so fun when I'm by your side, you bring the best version of myself and I love you for that."

I enjoyed playing and swimming with the unnies. As of now, we're outside. Jihyo-unnie and Jeongyeon-unnie build a bonfire where all of us could stay outside while enjoying the peaceful night. I'm already in my pajamas and I just put my jacket on since it's cold outside.

I was starstruck and speechless when Sana-unnie wear the pink two-piece that she bought in the store. I was hesitant to go by her side since a lot of people were staring at her. She approach me and said that she was shy and I boost her confidence by saying, "Don't be, because you're so beautiful."

My thoughts got interrupted when Jeongyeon-unnie called me.

"Tzuyu-ah! Help me bring this hot chocolate to them!" She yelled and I gladly helped her.

The warm chocolate is the best combination for a chilly night. The unnies started to tell their sad and happy stories while I sat there, just listening to them. I don't share any stories since I don't have one. The only happy memory that I got is when I include being in Twice. And the sad story is when Gucci died, I have nothing to share.

Sana and I accidentally made eye contact, she smiled at me and gestured that she wants to talk with me. I followed her and saw her standing on the shore of the sea. She was playing with the sand, I crouched on her level and pinched both of her cheeks.

"Do I look cute, Tzuyu-ah?" She cutely asked, and did the puppy eyes.

I chuckled and muttered, "Yes, you are."

We both stared at each other eyes, no one dares to say anything. I admire her ever since she started to talk to me that day. I wonder what's going on now on her mind, what's her point of view when she was talking to me, looking at me, and listening to me.

She suddenly kissed my cheek that interrupted me with my thoughts. I hold my cheek where she kissed and confusingly looked at her.

"Why did you do that?" I asked, standing up.

"Nothing, you just look cute" She giggles, and I help her to stand up.

We walk around the beach, telling each other funny stories, we didn't mind the time. We just mind each other presence and that's matter for both of us. We stopped at the bonfire and see that the unnies are not there, they were probably sleeping by now.

"We should sleep now, Tzuyu-ah" She uttered, and I nodded.

"You should go, I'll just have to grab something" I replied, she tilted her head in confusion but just walked away from me.

I sat near the bonfire and stay for a while. I can't sleep, and I wanted to just have time for myself. I stayed until the last fire on the wood vanished. Maybe, I stayed outside for too long. I could already see the sunrise and here I am, wide awake.

I went inside the house that we rented and get in my room. I'm not surprised anymore as I open the door.

"You have a room but you always want to sleep in mine" I chuckled.

I closed the curtains as Sana groaned because the sunlight was bothering her precious sleep. I sat on the couch, watching her sleeping. I spaced out for a while until I heard my name being called somewhere and when I turned my attention to Sana... She was rubbing her eyes, pouting, and gesturing that she wants to cuddle.

"Please, Tzuyu" She pleaded and I approached the bed, laying beside her.

As we get so comfortable in the bed, she suddenly spoke, "I'm waiting for you but you take too long outside". I apologize because she waits too long for me to arrived.

"You have to kiss me so I could forgive you" She teased, and I take it seriously.

I kissed her forehead and close my eyes, I can feel her staring at me. I pretend to sleep and just tightened my hugged on her waist. That was a bold move.

"I love you, Tzuyu-ah. Sleep tight" She muttered before kissing my cheek.

Here she goes again to her "I love you." I just brushed off the negative thoughts that I've been thinking. And just be happy because Sana giving me this kind of treatment. I know she does this to other members and I'm glad that she comfortably doing this for me also.

The darkness consumes me and tomorrow will be another day of pretending and hurting.

I woke up at the sound of a phone, I don't remember that I put an alarm. I open my eyes slowly and see Sana watching something on her phone. I groaned because my sleep got disturbed and she lower the sound hurriedly.

I turned my back at her and check the time, I just got 20 minutes of napping.

"Do you want to eat?" Sana asked as I got up on the bed. I just hummed at her and went to the bathroom.

I take time doing my morning routine. When I got out, there was breakfast on my bed. Sana was on the balcony talking someone on her phone. I approached my bed and started to eat, not waiting for her.

The glass door in the balcony opened, and a gasped caught my attention. "Tzuyu! Why did you not wait for me?!" Sana shouted, stomping her feet.

I stopped eating and looked at my plate, I'm almost done. I just shrugged and patted the space in front of me for her to sit down.

"I'm sorry, I got hungry. Eat up, I will wait for you" I uttered, tucking her baby hair at the back of her ear.

Her cheeks reddened while munching the scrambled egg, I chuckled and wiped the ketchup on the side of her mouth.

My phone rang and I said excuse to Sana. I went to the balcony and answer the call.

"Hello?"

"Did you forget about me?"