Chapter 7

Izuku is keeping his guard up, preparing for what's to come when he sees the.. mutated bird monster thing, from what he's going to call it for the time being, but after that, more and more intruders start to come in. But none of them seem to interest Izuku all that much, besides two. One that would have multiple hands around him and.. someone that basically looks like a portal? He doesn't know why they'd look like that, nor does he seem to be bothered by them due to those two being incredibly weak compared to the mutant. But hrs concerned over the two because of the classmates.

It's painfully obvious that the classmates are nowhere NEAR the two main villains that aren't the mutant. And since it's only two pro heroes in compared to the huge group of villains. No matter how weak those villains are, they can outnumber the pro heroes, and potentially all of class 1A. And then there's the mutant as the huge problem. There's something about it that makes even Izuku a little concerned. Sure he can take it on with half the effort, but he doesn't know if this villain with hands would make some sort of upgrade to him as to make him stronger than even all might. And that will be a huge concern for the students and even the pro heroes. And that's when the villain speaks.

"Well well well, if it isn't the students attending the UA high school... looks like our timing is impeccable when it comes to when to invade the USJ. Allow me to introduce myself. Im Tomura Shigaraki. And soon enough, I'll make such a big impact to this God forsaken world that my name will be remembered by tons of people!" He rambles, before getting interrupted by Izuku.

"Just what are you doing here? Can't we just have a nice little field trip to experience the different types of battle zones for whenever we get to be pro heroes??" He asked, staring down shigaraki, but he had to ask one question that's been lingering his mind ever since he's set his eyes on the mutant. "And what's what's that.. thing right behind you? He sure looks frightening enough to cause serious trouble to pretty much any city!" As he was pointing at the monster.

"Oh.. this? Well, you green haired boy. This is a Nomu. A creature that I've created. Simply to go toe to toe with All might himself. Maybe he's even Stronger than him. But what's the fun in that if I were to actually reveal his full power?" He explained, giving a rather uncanny smile as he gives a menacing laughter.

"I see... well, first things first, I need to get rid of your 'men' as soon as I possibly can!" Izuku exclaimed, going forward in lightning speed and already chopping kurogiri on the neck, knocking him out. He then comes back to the group of students and stretched a little bit as shigaraki grits his teeth

"It was just out of caution. Don't want any shenanigans happening with that guy. Whats his name? Assuming he has a quirk relating to portals and transporting people to wherever he wishes?" Izuku asked shigaraki, who was enraged by the sudden speed that the boy was going at to knock out his partner with ease, as well as somehow finding his main weakness quite easily. He had no idea that izuku was pretty smart, having keen observations on what he's going up against. It was some sort of back up that Izuku had. Since he wanted to be the future number 1 hero after all, like how his father was, despite it being so short.

"Dirty Bastard...!" He scowled, scratching his neck out of anger and stress, not expecting that class 1A would have a student as quick and witted in a fight. It honestly threw him off guard. "....No matter, though. I already have some lackeys in every part of the field. And here you all are. Doing nothing. Nothing! So good lu-"

Before shigaraki could finish with his sentence however, izuku again surprises him by his overwhelming speed, going on every single part of the fields. "Cleaning" out said fields one by one out of villains that shigaraki essentially planned them to go hide out on. Coming back again.

"You mean the ones that I just now took care of with rather ease or-" before he could finish what he would ask, shigaraki screamed, extremely annoyed by his plan failing to even work. All because of, not the pro heroes. But the damn student from UA. of all people. Not all might, no. Izuku Midoriya is foiling his plan with what it seems to be no effort whatsoever. It's infuriating him at the fullest.