Chapter 4

It was morning and izuku got his stuff ready and he went to school. It took him approximately 2 minutes to get there as he was one of the first ones there. The first one who was actually there was Iida (duh) as he walked towards izuku. 
"Hello midoriya. You managed to get here early today." Iida said to Izuku as he sat back down to his desk. 
"Yea I decided to cut training short and just showered right away. Thats probably the main reason why i came early." Izuku replied while approaching near Iida

"Ahh i see. Any idea of what are we gonna do today?" 
"Well actually no. Anything can happen in U.A to be honest." 
"Oh well its probably just gonna be an average school day. Lets just wait until everyone gets here and see how it goes." Iida said while still on his seat and patiently waits for everyone to arrive.
"Alright." izuku replied as he went to his seat as well.

Eventually, everyone managed to arrive and the school started. It was just like any school day. But the afternoon came in and class 1-A then hears a voice getting louder and louder.
"i'm..... COMING THROUGH THE DOOR LIKE A REGULAR PERSON!!!" all might shouted as he was approaching the doorway. 

"It's all might!" Kaminari shouted in excitement 
"Wow he really is a teacher!" Kirishima exclaimed while being excited. everyone was so excited to see whats gonna happen now that all might was the teacher instead of aizawa. They wanted to see what all might would do. All might then starts talking again.

"I teach hero basic training." all might pointed out. "It is a subject where you train in different ways to learn the basics of being a hero. Lets get right to it! What we will be doing today.. IS COMBAT TRAINING!!!" 

"COMBAT TRAINING?! OH BOY THIS IS GONNA BE FUN!" izuku shouted out while getting pumped. 

"And to go with that are these!" All might shouted as he points to the wall, in which it sooned opened up. It showed what it seemed to be brief cases with numbers in it. "Costumes made based on your quirk registration and requests you sent in before school started. After you change, gather in ground beta!" all might shouted out as he left off to the ground beta. Everyone then got up and went to the locker room and changed

'wouldnt have gotten the costume without you dad.' izuku said to himself in his head while walking to the locker room

-Flashback-

Izuku was about to go to sleep, then he had a suddenly realized something.
"Crap i forgot all about the costume!!" Izuku shouted while getting out of his room. He then runs over to a place where goku would normally train. "surprisingly" he was there training to improve on his power. Izuku then approaches to goku.

"Dad i need your help."
"What is it izuku?" 
"I dont have a hero costume for U.A high and i feel like i need it soon. Do you have any spare clothing for me to use?" 
"Umm... i dunno let me go somewhere real quick. stay right there." Goku replied while using his instant transmission to teleport to a location (cough capsule corp cough) and came back 
"This is something that a good old friend of mine created. It should be your size too. Wear this as your hero costume and you'll be fine."

"Alright awesome! thanks dad I really needed this." Izuku replied as he went back to his room and put his costume in his closet and went back to sleep.

-End of Flashback-

everyone then did as all might has told them and changed into their hero costume. Everyone then walked over to Ground beta. Izuku was the last to arrive with his hero costume that goku gave him.

(This will be izukus hero costume.)

)