Chapter 2

During the 10 months of training, Izuku has managed to go over x5 of the kioken. also, izuku has fully mastered pretty much every technique that goku can use. (yes even the dragon fist. im making izuku THAT OP). during all this training. izuku had to go to the UA entrance exams tomorrow, meaning that he has until tomorrow morning to get ready, but its already late. 

"hey umm dad. Can we stop training for today? I-I dont want to be late for the UA entrance exams tomorrow." izuku asked goku. 
"what? thats beginning tomorrow already? Man and i thought it was gonna be 3 more days. doesnt it begin in February 28?"
"No dad, it begins February 26, which is tomorrow." 
"oh i probably had the dates mixed up or something. my bad son. Yea go get some rest. You'll need it. i'll teach you super saiyan another time."
"ok sure. good night dad."

"good night izuku." Goku replied as he waved to izuku. izuku waved back to him and he went inside his room, went to hid bed, and then he fell asleep.  Then came the day of the entrance exams. Izuku was getting his stuff ready. but before he went off, goku stopped him. 
"Hey izuku hold up." 
"yeah what is it dad?" izuku asked goku.
"I want to give you some things. Catch." goku replied while throwing a bag of senzu beans and what seems to be the same gi that goku wears too. 
"whats in the bag dad?"
"they're senzu beans. They can really help you out. You should know what they do right?"
"yea i do. and why give me the gi? im not saying that i hate it, but im just wondering." 
"its just a little present from me to you. i made it so it can be your size too so it can fit you perfectly. wanna try it on?"

"yea i do, gimme a second. I'll be in my room." Izuku said to goku. he then ran to his room and tried the gi on. He leaves his room with the gi on and then asked, "do you think this fits me well dad?" 
"Yea its perfect. Now go ace the entrance exams. I know you can do it."
"yea izuku. Go out there and make us proud. I know you can do it sweetie." Inko said to izuku. 
"Thanks mom. Thanks dad. I'll try my best and I promise i'll pass. see ya later." 
"See ya son." Goku said to izuku as he waved to him. He waved back and he flew off. 
"You did a good job taking care of him goku. He's so confident even though he is quirkless."  Inko said to goku. 
"Yea all he needed was some self-confidence and lots of training to be this strong. And i'm very impressed to see how strong he's become." 
"Well i liked how much you helped him. What do you say I cook some food for you?" 
"OH BOY WOULD I?! OF COURSE YOURE COOKING IS AWESOME!" Goku shouted out. 
"ok just give me some time to make it. In the meantime, you can train or do whatever you do in your free time." inko said to goku while putting her hand on her shoulder. 
"take all the time you need. Anything for an awesome feast. Just call me when youre ready." Goku said as he ran into the gravity chamber. (they have it in inkos room. im making it so that inko and goku have a room together).
"im so lucky that i married him." inko said to herself while she went to the kitchen and began cooking food.

Meanwhile, Izuku arrived by the UA entrance gates. "so this is it. this here marks the beginning of my dreams to be number 1 hero." he said to himself. Then he hears a familiar voice calling his name.
"OI DEKU GET OUT OF MY WAY!" the voice shouted out. he turned around to see bakugo. 
"yea how about no."
"LISTEN TO ME AND GET OUT OF MY WAY!"
"well thats the thing kacchan." he then runs over and gets close to him while saying.
"i dont listen to bastards." 

"fine then ill go around you." bakugo replied as he went around izuku. when he went around him, he muttered, "such a jackass." and went inside. 
"its fun to make of him. anyways might as well go in before i get late." izuku said to himself before he gets inside. Before he did, he noticed that a girl with a short brown hair, rosy cheeks, brown coat, pink scarf, and brown shoes was looking at him. He smiled and waved at him, causing her to blush and lose attention to where she was going. She was about to trip and fall due to her footing, but she was saved by izuku. izuku grabbed her hand and pulled her up gently.