regarding the update.

Now, from the title, you're probably gonna think "when are you gonna update?", "does this mean that youre gonna stop updating?" Or whatever else you want to ask.

Im just gonna say, No, im not gonna stop update. And honestly.. I dont know when exactly I'm going to update. First things first would be that I got a job. With.. ok-ish pay, and a solid amount of hours to work on. 6 days a week (since Tuesday the place is gonna be closed). But thing is, I'm also planning to do other things as well.

But don't worry, like I said before, it doesn't mean that ill suddenly stop updating this story. As well as the other stories that I have as well. I still got LOADS of chapters left to think about, and I want to make it as thoroughly detailed as possible! For all of you readers to enjoy and make these long and tedious wait that you guys are going through worth it!!

I honestly feel so bad for the lack of updates. I genuinely do. But I promise to all of you, that ill make the wait worth it. I'll try my absolute BEST to make this story worth the long and painful wait.

Its just that real life actually hit me hard. I want to learn how to drive first things first, and I want to live on my own as well, which is one of the prime reasons why I'm stacking up on my money. To have a place where me and my girlfriend would live together. As crazy or weird as it sounds or whatever you want to say, we're only dating online for the time  being but im doing whatever it takes to make our goal a reality. It probably sounds cheesy, cliche, or whatever, but thats just my main focus right now. For the time being anyways

But besides that, I just want to confirm that THIS STORY IS NOT GOING TO BE DISCONTINUED!

I'm pretty sure that the majority of you acknowledged that part already that its just going to be painfully slow updates. And again, I cant do much about it with a tight schedule and whatnot. But ill make 100% sure that the wait will be absolutely worth it!

But anyways, thats just gonna be it about the small update about why this story and the rest of my stories haven't been updated whatsoever recently, and to let you people know since I have a feeling that some.of you guys haven't read my message board.

Stay awesome peeps! And I'll try to update this whenever I have the time to do so! 🤝