Chapter 5

"HERO TEAM WINS!!!" all might screamed through the mic, Goku had his arms crossed, smiling brightly at the results as the rest of the students were cheering for ochako's and izuku's victory.
'good job son.' Goku thought, as izuku lets go of the weapon, clapping his hands together to wipe off some dust from hid hands.

"Well, looks like we won, Uraraka. Should we head back to the group?" Izuku asked Uraraka as he makes his way to her direction. Uraraka was still in a bit of a shock over what happened in literally under a minute, but shook it off and nodded to Izukus question. "Y-yeah, let's go." She replied as she makes her way back, Izuku walking alongside with her.

As they make their way back to where the group of their classmates were and the literal second that they would open the door, everyone (except all might and goku) rushed to them, izuku mainly. Uraraka managed to escape the sort of mob that was made, but izuku didnt. He was being bombarded and not getting any space for himself whatsoever. 'So this is what it's like being popular. . I don't like it. .' He thought, cringing a bit over the constant questions that the classmates are asking. "How did you get this strong?!" Mina questioned, clearly in shock/disbelief still over what has happened. "What kind of training did you go through?!" Denki would end up asking. There were lots of questions, but izuku couldn't keep up with them due to how many constant questions were being thrown at him. All he could end up hearing would be mumbling or murmuring.

"Give him some room, please. You're invading his personal space." Goku said as he walked towards the group. Everyone nodded as they backed off, izuku sighing out of relief as he looked down to the ground. A few seconds after that, he looked up again. "Thanks, dad." He said to goku, whispering it to his ear. Goku just gave him a reassuring smile.

However, Mineta was still in his personal space, constantly tapping his leg. "Are you going to constantly show your power to the babes since you-" before he could finish his sentence, izuku reached down and grabbed the top of his head, then pulls him up with full force. Mineta was flailing about, whimpering in painful the clutching. Izuku was staring at him in a serious expression, leaning close to his ear.

"You're lucky that theres witnesses, or I wouldve given you the lecture the hard way. Now, do me a favor and not refer the girls as "babes" or even think in a perverted manner about them, okay? Or else I'll Beat it out of you. Am I clear?" He asked, scowling lowly as mineta nodded immediately, not even gonna say anything as hes too scared to have a single word escape his mouth. "Good!" He said, and then lightly throwing mineta (but since hes absurdly powerful, "lightly" means that he still hurt him lol) to the chair, in which case, the chair fell and now Mineta's leg is a bit injured, not broken. Just injured

Mineta owned count: 3

-Timeskip to the end of the sort of test (mainly because the rest of the event happened as normal)-

School was pretty much over and everyone went on home, other izuku of course, he stayed a bit late as he waited for Bakugo to heal from the sort of fight that they had with each other. Bakugo was out like a light for a few hours. And he woke up, looking around in udder confusion. He doesnt exactly know where he was at. He turned around and spotted izuku, scowling at the sight. "Just what the hell are you-" before he finished his agitated question, izuku interrupted. "Because I still feel bad for you even though you deserved the ass kicking since you wanted to act all tough? You honestly need to stop acting like you're the best around. You really remind me of one of dad's friend that he keeps talking to me about. Always arrogant and thinking that hes better back when they would first met." (Hope to God you know)

"Why are you even giving me pity?! You dont need to do that! You always find ways to piss me off, Deku. Cant fucking stand you!" He scowled, wincing a little bit from the aftermath of the match. Izuku clicked his tongue, annoyed over Katuski's attitude.