Chapter 3

Today was the day that izuku would officially be entering the UA high school, as well as hanging out with ochako later on tonight. Izuku then did his daily training routine, which was practicing on how to hold in to the kaioken, practicing on how to use his techniques in different ways, and doing a lot of exercise as well early in the morning (5 AM to be specific). after training for 1 hour and 45 minutes, he decided to take a quick shower, change into his UA school uniform, and stepped near the door. before he went outside. goku interrupted him and shouted out "izuku hold up."

"what is it dad?" izuku asked goku
"i just came here to say good luck on the first day." goku replied while fist bumping him.
"thanks dad. well im off. bye." then izuku flew off to the UA high school. after a few minutes, he would eventually arrive on the school grounds of UA. he enters and looks for his classroom, being 1-A.
"class 1-A. class 1-A where are you? this school is so big hopefully i could find it." izuku said to himself while running around the hallway looking for the classroom. A few seconds later, he would eventually find a huge door that said "1-A" on it. "Phew found it. Hopefully the people who annoy me won't be in here." izuku said to himself as he was thinking about bakugo and the blue haired guy (i still never revealed his name yet so thats why i didnt say Iida's name) when he opened the door, he sees the guy scolding bakugo for having his feet on the table

"oh great..." izuku said in his head. while they were arguing, the guy slowly turned around and sees izuku.
"its you." the guy said as he comes closer to izuku. "i'm tenya Iida. nice to meet you. im sorry for the sudden outburst that i did at the entrance exams."
"hey its fine. im sorry for my outburst. by the way, my name is izuku midoriya. nice to meet you Iida." izuku replied while taking his hand out, hoping that Iida would accept the handshake, he accepts and shakes his hand.
"I have to say, i was quite impressed that you destroyed the 0 pointer robot with such ease. you'll be a worthy rival of mine." Iida said to izuku
"oh is that so? well lets see who will become better when we have a opportunity to fight each other."

"hey izuku. its good to see you again." ochako said to izuku as she walked closer to him and hugged him. izuku was caught off guard and blushed a bit, but he realized that it was actually ochako as he turned around. after a few seconds, ochako released the hug and she blushes after she realized what she did.
"hey uraraka. so your in this class too?"
"yea it seems that you are too? anyways, what do you think what will happen today? is it gonna be some orientation?"
"thats one of the possibilities."

"if youre here to make friends, then i suggest you pack your bags and leave this school." a man in a sleeping bag said. Izuku then walked near him.
"excuse me, but do you work here by any chance?" izuku asked
"arent you a bright kid. im your homeroom teacher Shota Aizawa."
"im one of your students izuku midoriya. are you the pro hero eraser head by any chance?"
"how did you know that?"aizawa asked out of shock.
"well its because that you look tired even though its daytime mainly because of your quirk, which erases an opponents quirk. but that also strains your eyes so you sleep more in order to properly use it more."

"nice evaluation midoriya. I like you already. anyways, you and your classmates should wear this and to meet me out of the field." aizawa said to everyone while taking out the PE uniforms (the same in the anime). they did what he said and they went in the locker room and changed clothes. after that, they went to the field.
"alright class this may be sudden but you guys are going to take the quirk assessment test." aizawa said to everyone in the classroom in a sleepy tone
"A QUIRK ASSESSMENT TEST?!" everyone, execpt for izuku, shouted out
"but what about the entrance ceremony? the orientation?" ochako asked aizawa.
"if you want to be a hero, you dont have time for such leisurely events. this assessment test will be like your physical test. the only difference being is that you are in fact allowed to use your quirk. let me show you an example. izuku get over here."