Homecoming, Holmes Edition

A quick few notes, this story will indeed have a number of plot holes. After all, Hololive is already full of plot holes, though I don't think there really is a plot to begin with.

It's more just concepts and themes really.

Anyway, this story is more slice of life and such with a few supernatural elements than anything. So, yeah.

[]———————————————————[]

"Speech"

'Thoughts'

"[???] - Other Language Speech"

『Chat Box』

【Other Streamers/Private Messages】

[]———————————————————[]

Lukas looked around the city, having found himself now standing in a city much like the previous one he was in.

Paradox was beside him smiling calmly, observing as Lukas took in the view of his home that he had not seen for a long time.

Lukas had a slight awed expression on his face, along with one that showed quite a lot of happiness.

"So, Young Lukas. How do you feel?"

"Emotional? Nostalgic? I'm not entirely sure to be honest... this is my home, right?"

"Indeed. Just like the other worlds you've seen, your world has also advanced a lot during your absence."

"Just hard to believe really, even after all I've been through. Hard to believe I'm actually home after so long..."

Lukas chuckled as he shook his head slightly, he had a lot of thoughts right now, but he shouldn't mull over them for too long.

"So, where are we right now?" Lukas asked rhetorically as he walked clear out of the alleyway. "Is this Japan?"

Lukas blinked when he noticed the language that was present on a number of signs, tv screens and more.

"Indeed, we're currently in Tokyo in the year 2021."

"2021, huh? Around seventy or so years have passed since that day then... well, why are we in Japan anyway? Is Watson here for some reason?"

"Indeed, she is. Your reunion with dear Watson will have to be postponed for a short while though. There's something we need to do."

"Huh?" Lukas crossed his arms and raised an eyebrow when he voiced this. "What is it?"

Lukas wasn't angry or annoyed by the words, he was more curious and confused than anything.

He wasn't entirely sure what the professor had in mind, but he might as well listen. He could wait, he'd been doing so for over fifteen thousand years already.

Also that Lukas had a lot of damn patience.

"I've made some plans prior to this arrival, a way of getting you settled in." Paradox chuckled. "You want to reunite with her correct? How about you do so with a shocker?"