The Debut

Bit of a longer chapter today, mainly to help cope with my current situation. If you live in Australia you probably know of the floods.

Yeah, my house kinda got a massive RIP, so that's a thing.
[]———————————————————[]

"Speech"

'Thoughts'

"[???] - Other Language Speech"

『Chat Box』

【Other Streamers/Private Messages】

[]———————————————————[]

After Lukas and Amelia calmed down a bit after their conversation, they both decided to get something to fill their stomachs.

None of them really wanted to go out right now, so they decided to just have some lunch here at the house instead.

Lukas volunteered to cook, mainly because he was entirely confident in Amelia's ability in the kitchen. He had some bad memories...

It was kind of awkward having Amelia stare at him the whole time as he was in the kitchen, though ignored it and had focused on the food.

"This is great!" Amelia smiled brightly as she ate the food that Lukas served. "When did you get this good at cooking?!"

"A lot of things can happen in two years."

Lukas chuckled as he sat down opposite to her at the dining table. While he wasn't a cook in the past, he could at least find his way around the kitchen.

Amelia, on the other hand, he remembered those dishes she made and it honestly terrified. It made him wonder if she also still made drugs as well.

"You live here with your other EN members, right?" Lukas asked as he looked up. "What time are they going to be back?"

"They should be back any time now, they aren't too busy today." Amelia responded as she looked up to the clock. "You can meet them later!"

"I'll be sure to do that." Lukas smiled. "If I remember correctly, their names are Gura, Calliope, Kiara, right? Oh, and there's also Ina."

"Yep! We just call Calliope Calli though, much easier." Amelia explained, though she then gained a curious look. "You sound like you know Ina, do you?"

"Indeed, I met her before my trailer happened. Both her and I apparently have the same manager, so that's the main reason why. Also, isn't there another member? That Irys person."

"Oh, she doesn't live here." Amelia voiced as she stopped eating for a second. "She's actually living right next to us, what about you though?"

"I'm living in a house a few blocks away from here. Yagoo had already made sure I had a place to stay prior to my introduction."

Lukas could only laugh a bit as he said this. He was honestly curious what else Paradox had told the man about him.

"Why didn't you just move in here?! That way we wouldn't be separated from one another!"

"Calm down, it's already been done." Lukas held a hand up to gently push Amelia's face back. "Plus, I can just come over whenever. It's not a long walk."