Time Duo's Adventures - Neptunia [Part 2]

[]———————————————————[]

"Speech"

'Thoughts'

"[???] - Other Language Speech"

『Chat Box』

【Other Streamers/Private Messages】

[]———————————————————[]

"Lukas, you hit me!"

"It's fine, the boss is almost dead! It was worth it!"

"Hey! Revive me, you guys! The protagonist cannot stay dead the entire fight!"

At the current time, both Lukas and Amelia could be screaming alongside a particular goddess as they were lying on their stomachs in front of a television screen.

They all had controllers in their hands as they continued smashing the buttons, all the while a certain oracle was taking deep breathes behind them.

"We have two visitors from another dimension and the FIRST thing Neptune does is make them play video game with them..."

The one who was sounding utterly irritated was of course Histoire, and her patience with the Planeptune goddess was running thin... dangerously thin.

Histoire was... unique.

Despite her mature tone, her appearance certainly suggested otherwise. She was as small as a book, in fact, she was sitting on one.

 She was as small as a book, in fact, she was sitting on one

"Hey, you guys! I got you all some juice."

"Thanks, Nepgear!"

"Much appreciated!"

Nepgear had soon entered the room before placing a few glass cups full of juice onto the coffee table they were in front of.

Giving their thanks to the younger sister, they all took a small break as they calmly took sips from their respective glasses.

"You guys are good!" Neptune praised as she smiled towards the time duo. "Never in my life did I expect to find rivals as skilled as you!"

"Oh please, I can crush any of you guys any day of the week."

"Oh~, is my sidekick getting arrogant?"

"Who's a sidekick?!"

"You've always been." Lukas chuckled before giving a small grin towards the blonde. "You always followed me around, remember?"

"That was ages ago!" Amelia crossed her arms before looking away. "I've become a much better detective! Better than even you!"

"I have my doubts, you don't seem to be the brightest. After all, you haven't figured out yet that I'm better than you."