The Booty Chase

Before this starts, just want to say check out my friend's story that he's recently published. He's a decent writer, though we're both just casuals.

 He's a decent writer, though we're both just casuals

Or find his profile here CrimsonValor

[]———————————————————[]

"Speech"

'Thoughts'

"[???] - Other Language Speech"

『Chat Box』

【Other Streamers/Private Messages】

[]———————————————————[]

The past few days have been rather eventful, not in the sense that he's been running around and doing things.

More like it has been eventful due to him streaming two to three times each day, and he enjoyed each and every one.

He had mostly been playing games along with one singing and one drawing stream at some point, though he's yet to collaborate with any of the others as of yet.

His fans had been asking him to collaborate with another Hololive member, especially with Amelia.

He definitely had plans to do so, and also hopefully collaborate with the other EN members as well.

He was also interested in meeting the JP members as well, he'd already met Sora and had been getting along well with her.

He had only spoken with her like five or so times now, mainly whenever they end up running into each other when they enter the building.

Any other time, he hadn't seen her at all.

He had also met one of the other original Hololive members as well, the one named Sakura Miko.

It was a small conversation though, mainly with her welcoming him to Hololive. It was kind of funny, mainly due to her trying to speak to him in English.

Apparently she had no idea he was multilingual, so listening to her rather broken English was pretty amusing.

Anyway, right now, he had just finished up with his dance sessions for the day.

Even though he won't be performing until his 3D model is completed with the other EN members, they wanted to make sure he could dance.

Dancing was not at all his specialty, but he wouldn't say that he was horrible at it. The dance lessons would help at least though.