We Can't Be Together

Description: A oneshot story in which Jungkook and Taehyung are soulmates, however they are siblings. Was there an error that happened in this situation?

Character Description:
Jeon Jungkook-20 years old (turning 21)
Jeon Taehyung-20 years old (turning 21)

NOTE: They are twins, but Taehyung is older than Jungkook for a few seconds.

— ::
Everyone has a soulmate, no one is ever alone in the world because fate has decided all must live with a person to lean on, and must die in the arms of someone.

Once a person turns 21, they will immediately receive a tattoo with the name of their soulmates and will feel the bond if they accepted each other wholeheartedly.
If rejected by the soulmate or if the other half already has a lover who isn't their soulmate, they will feel that endless pain in their hearts and could possibly even die unless they find someone else. However, the bond wouldn't be there and the pain the person has received from their other half will forever remain no matter what.

But what if something quite unsual happened? Let us read and find out.

— :
In the mansion of the Jeons, there lived two sons - Jeon Jungkook and Jeon Taehyung. They were twins, although not those kinds of twins where they look literally the same.

Jungkook had black silky hair, blue eyes, pink thin lips, and had a mole near his lip. While the other twin had brunette hair, brown eyes, pink plumpy lips, and a mole near his nose.
Their personalities were almost the same like being friendly, thoughtful, generous, and cheerful.

But, Jungkook could be a little cold at times and an overprotective brother to Taehyung even if he was the younger one from the two.
He couldn't help it though, his brother was a popular guy in their university, almost everyone on their knees for him.

Meanwhile, Jungkook was more of the introverted person who had two best friends Hoseok and Namjoon. He only had them ever since and no else.

— :
"Good morning, my loves! Have you all slept well last night?" The mother of the twins, Jeon Jihyo, smiled lightly as she saw the both of them all prepared for another day. "Yes, mom. Also, did you just bake lemon cake?"

"I definitely did. You have such great senses, Jungkook. Come, come!"

"You do know mom only bakes lemon cake because our birthday is coming?" Taehyung snickered a bit as he sliced the cooked egg rolls. "So, what? A fact for you, dear brother, you have never received a cake like this before your birthday comes. Sucker!"

The older only shrugged it off and smirked, "Oh, brother! You have no idea that mother actually bought me a designer bag, which is Gucci, the other day as an early birthday gift. So, I am definitely the favorite here."

"Traitor!"
"Me? No, bro. You just cannot accept the fact that I was the apple of mom's eye."

And that's how the Jeons start their day, literally.

— :
Time flies fast.

Days after that and there was only one day left until their birthday. Of course, the twins were very excited because they were another year old and going to have another celebration together although they were enemies at times, but you know, it's a normal thing for siblings.

And another reason is because when someone turns 21, you get to know your soulmate by a tattoo on the wrist with their name on it.

The mansion was very much hectic, chaotic, and all loud because of this. The party was going to be extravagant and grand especially since it will be special for the two boys.