Beneficial Habit Pt. 2

Description: A two shot which shows how karma will come at you whenever you try to trigger it. In this story, Jungkook always comes back to Taehyung, the CEO of Kims Corporation.

Character Description:
Jeon Jungkook-20 years old
Kim Taehyung-25 years old

— ::

The warmth that the fireplace gave was enough for Jimin and Jungkook to huddle up with their own cup of hot chocolate they bought before going home.

It's finally winter again, snow dropping on the ground and brings the cold air to the whole atmosphere in Seoul.

In these, four months, a lot has changed. Not only the season and surroundings, but also the change of people just like Jungkook. He cut his hair since it has been nearing his lips and he always had to tie it in a bun when he was doing thing like homework or when he was cooking. Jimin also suggested him that, for a new change to the better. It was a fresh start for Jungkook.

Yuna is almost going to finish high school and University tuition fees are expensive especially since his sister wanted to go study in Seoul University. He can't deny the decision of Yuna even if she said that it was okay that she won't be able to study there.

He's stubborn, he planned to drop out himself and probably support Yuna instead by getting at least a decent job. He finally decided to quit being a fuckboy, he was finally accepting help from his friends.

Jungkook didn't want to accept it. He was so hesitant when Jimin offered to give Jungkook a job in his uncle's company. It was a small company but the salary is enough for Jungkook and Yuna's needs. Namjoon also helped him by finding a better apartment for the two. The younger wanted to cry, he was grateful that Namjoon would pay at least the quarter of the rent payment.

What else could he want more from his friends?

As I said, everything has changed in just a bliss. It was like a second chance into his life, and an opportunity for him to rebuild it greater than before.

"Has your boyfriend texted you? I thought you guys were going out on a date tonight." Jimin claimed, taking another sip from the cup. "Ah, he did. He will come over in two hours."

The older squealed. "I still can't believe you got a boyfriend, Kook! I knew you could do better and I am so proud of you." It was about three months when Jungkook had stepped out of his hard walls.

He met this guy at the university, has a different course, but he was shocked when he asked Jungkook if he could court him. Honestly, this wasn't the 19th century for the boy because he immediately kissed the boy, whose name was Joonwoo, and said that they should date right away.

Shocking, right? Hardly for Jungkook but when Joonwoo was introduced to Jimin, the younger man almost got hit by a vase since he couldn't believe this was actually happening.

Honestly, Jimin can't get over the fact that Jungkook has a lover. Joonwoo was absolutely the sweetest and purest human he has ever met and he was glad Jungkook was dating him.

"Can you help me pick my clothes? I don't know what to wear in a fancy restaurant." His hands going through his hair, looking at his best friend. "Of course! That's what I am here for, dummy."

"Thanks." He mumbled, quite nervous about the date...should he say? Was it a nervous feeling? Meh, maybe.

— ::
"Put those papers in one folder, okay? This is a very important deal for us." The CEO sighed heavily after another stack of sheets that he read over an hour.

Taehyung was so tired for another day, but he's happy that winter break will come soon as well. He'll try to come see his parents this Christmas and celebrate with Jin and Hoseok after that.