Camera, Action!

Description: A oneshot story wherein Jungkook couldn't just stand to see his boyfriend, Taehyung, kissing someone else.

Character Description:
Jeon Jungkook-29 years old
Kim Taehyung-31 years old

— ::
Kim Taehyung was no ordinary guy. Believe me, though, no guy is ordinary.

He was rather a man with a chaotic life; the busy schedules, millions of emails (most likely), hundreds of offers from certain important people, and tons of fans awaiting for him.

The man was an actor, a model at times. But, his job was to act whether it may be as a main or side character.

Back when he was in high school, Taehyung as a student was already intrigued with acting. He would always join those extra curricular activities such as the drama club and journalism.

As a part of the drama club, he would only get extra parts since he was only a junior. So that was a disadvantage — most seniors get the roles with a lot of lines on the script — for him when he was learning drama and acting.

Despite that, Taehyung eventually learned by visual. By watching the seniors rehearse for all the plays back in school, he would note a lot of things in his head on what to do and what not to do.

He enjoyed the idea of acting — the audience, rehearsing, the crew, scriptwriting, and so much more— specifically. Which concluded him to stay in the club for almost his whole teenage years.

As his last year before senior year came, he was finally noticed by one of the teachers who were handling the curricular. As the play was about, 'Hamlet'.

Even if he was just one of the side characters, his aura spoke for him very well because the next thing he knew, he had a position in the drama club as he stepped up in senior year.

As his teacher, Ms. Kyun, said about her perspective on Taehyung. The drama club have approved of him to be one of the assistants in directing.

It was like a whole dream for Taehyung, basically. It won't matter for a lot of people, but this was Taehyung's moment to prove that he can act and being an assistant just gave a point.

For the first year in senior class, he was given the chance to audition again but in a bigger part for the play. He wouldn't have to worry of being an extra only. At that time, he had more lines to say and could have more stage visual.

That being said, he was one of the side characters in the play, 'Beauty and The Beast'. Proud of himself, he celebrated it the same night with his family that he was able to have a better role.

Taehyung was having a lot of odds during the senior years. He was a whole lot more popular especially in the club.

The boy was likely known to be a great actor and hence, that beautiful smile that he would greet everytime to everyone and an irresistible charm that could make everyone fall down to his knees, he was famous.

He knew this was the life he wanted.

As he knew, he applied to one of the top universities in Seoul and picked the desired course he always wanted, Drama. This was just the beginning.

In college, he had great friends, good grades, no lack of confidence, and still had amazing charms. Everything was going perfectly just the way it was.

However, he did not plan to become gay nor have a boyfriend at this time. No, not at all. All he ever wanted was to finish the course and have a successful life along the way.

Not until he met Jeon Jungkook.

He was everything everyone was jealous of.

And just with Taehyung's luck, he had him wrapped around his finger.