Chapter VI

It had been a few months since Inko's passing, Izuku and Keigo both were silent neither hardly speaking, though the minute Keigo would come home he would scoop Izuku up and just hold him, his fear that he would lose his son as well overweighing his common sense to make sure that they both are taken care of physically and mentally.

Though Izuku didn't mind, he would wake up every morning to a silent house, there would be prepared food on the counter for him made by his father, though Izuku never actually ate it. He would only put it in the containers they had and then put it in the fridge, though he would then take out the old containers and throw out the old food that neither of them had eaten.

He would merely look at the meal, shed a few tears at the memories that he would flash in his mind whenever he entered the kitchen and then he would go back to his room and do every last bit of schoolwork he could until the late hours of the night.

When his father would come home and Keigo would take the boy into his arms as he would place the food that he brought for the two of the on the table and they would eat in silence before they both would get ready for bed, Keigo would tuck Izuku in and cuddle him until the boy was fast asleep.

Though the Hero would watch his sons chest rise and fall diligently making sure nothing would go wrong, making sure he wouldn't lose him as well. Though the Hero would eventually either go back to his own bed or stay in his sons room and wake up before the dawn and make breakfast and lunch for Izuku, and then go to work and start the process all over again.

The cycle continued for months, both following it like robots followed a program.

Though after a few months of not seeing Izuku, Tenya voiced his concern to his parents and brother who decided they needed to reach out to the family and make sure that everything was alright.

Though they weren't the only ones who were concerned. Blue Jay or Retai Satari, had finally had enough of her bosses mood, she had not once heard a single Izuku story, nor had she seen the signature smile of the Pro and she finally couldn't stand it any longer.

She and her wife were one of the few who actually knew the truth about what had happened that day, she was one of the only ones who knew why the Pro had reacted in such a way to Inko's death, she was one of the only ones who knew about Izuku's existence.

And she could no longer stand to watch her boss, her friend torture himself and his son in such a way.

So, one day she decided to have an intervention, though she was not the only one.

She decided to go to the Takami household on one of the days she was off, though knowing that Keigo was still working, seeing as the man hadn't taken a single day off since Inko's funeral.

Satari knocked on the door gently hoping Izuku would hear it, she didn't want to startle the poor boy, nor did she want to set of any alarms that Keigo surely had set up.

Though when the door opened just the tiniest sliver, she crouched down to what she estimated was Izuku's height as she tried to find even a glance of Izuku.

"Izuku, buddy? Its me, its aunt Retai, can I come in? I just want to check on you alright?" The woman said gently as she gingerly pushed on the barely open door. Though she sighed in relief when the door opened fully only to reveal a tired, sad, and pale Izuku.

Immediately Satari's instincts kicked in as she picked up the small boy and closed the door. She then walked further into the penthouse, though sighing sadly at seeing the plates of uneaten food, knowing that it was most likely meant to be Izuku's breakfast and lunch.

The woman merely ignored it for the time being as she then walked into the Izuku's room only to see a slue of papers and books thrown around messily, though not a single sheet of paper nor a single book seemed to be something appropriate for a 7-year-old, all of the books and paper were covered in schoolwork, though much of it seemed far too advanced for a 7-year-old.