Chapter XIX

"Hey Izuku!!" Ochako said as she ran up to the boy who was merely relaxing with Shoji, Koda, and Tokoyami as they all did their own thing.

"Hey Ochako, is everything alright?" Izuku asked while Ochako's eyes went wide. A smile soon taking over the girls face.

"Izuku! You didn't stutter! You're getting better!!" Ochako cheered as she engulfed Izuku in a hug, Izuku merely blushed slightly though returning the hug.

Ochako then joined Izuku on the couch as he handed her his unused headphone bud as the two enjoyed the peaceful music while Izuku continued reading his book.

Though that peace was soon interrupted as Mina and Denki came running into the common room.

"Guys! We need to compare rooms right now!!" Mina shouted as Izuku and Ochako both jumped while Tokoyami only glared slightly at the two. Shoji and Koda merely looked at the two confused.

"Why do we need to do that Mina?" Ochako asked as she turned her ahead to look at the pink haired girl.

"Because Kami said that the boy's rooms were better than the girls! So, we need to prove em wrong! Right Takami?" Mina cheered as she tried to rope Izuku into this as well.

"Hey! Takami is on the boys side! Right Takami?" Denki asked as leaned over the couch and wrapped his arm around the younger boys shoulders.

"I-I guess.... T-Though my r-room isn't anything s-special." Izuku stuttered while Denki only smiled at the boy.

"Come one guys!! We're comparing rooms!!" Mina yelled as everyone else soon began to the follow the two.

"Okay let's do the girls rooms first." Denki stated.

After all of the girls showed off their rooms it was the boy's turns.

Everyone absolutely loved Koda's and Sato's room. Though no one truly knew what Kirishima was going for with his, but they all figured it suited him pretty well. But everyone was absolutely flabbergasted when they saw Todoroki's room, though everyone agreed to skip Mineta's

Though Izuku was absolutely dreading it when they came onto his room, as they all entered the girls squealed loudly while Izuku unveiled his wings and wrapped them around him, successfully hiding in them.

Inside Izuku's room was a hoard of stuffed animals including a small makeshift tent in the corner of his room by his closet with small fairy lights surrounding the room emitting a comforting blue hue into the room, his desk had art supplies scattered around it along with smaller stuffed animals, and his computer, and the nest on his bed was covered with soft looking blankets and fluffy pillows, while the room itself smelled of lavender and mint.

"Okay I think we can all agree that Izuku's room is the absolute cutest!" Ochako said as all of the girls and Denki agreed, though poor Izuku only turned as red as a tomato as he whined slightly, though immediately Denki hugged the poor boy as he laughed slightly.

All of the guys looked to each other as they all agreed with the girls about Izuku's room. Though ultimately Sato and Koda's room won, mainly due to the bunnies Koda had, and the cake Sato gave.

After a while everyone grew accustomed to living together as everyone either kept to themselves or their own groups.

But soon the provisional licensing exams came, and everyone was trying their hardest to get one. Ultimately it was only Todoroki and Bakugo who didn't get one, though the two were allowed to do remedial classes in order to not have to wait until next year.

Though that didn't stop anyone from doing work study, while Kirishima went with Fatgum and the 3rd year Tamaki Amajiki, Izuku went to Sir Nighteye's agency with the 3rd year Mirio Togata. And Izuku would be an absolute liar if he said that he wasn't terrified.