Chapter XVIII

Izuku would be lying if he said that he wasn't worried about his friend, though at the moment he was on patrol with his aunt.

Well more so he was.

That was until nomu's started attacking and all of the Hero's had been called in to help.

Though when Izuku noticed the Pro that Iida was supposed to be interning with alone, and clearly searching for someone, Izuku knew exactly who it was he was looking for.

Though currently with Iida he had found the hero killer Stain, though he underestimated the mans speed and strength as he was quickly taken down by the villains quirk.

And then berated by the villain for not being a true hero, instead only being another fake who pretended to be a Hero.

Though before the final blow could be given, Izuku soared over top of Iida and swiftly kicked away the villain.

"Ah! Izuku leave!!" Iida yelled as he attempted to move though failing.

"I'm not leaving you! I'm not leaving either of you!" Izuku shouted as he drew his sword and got in stance for the fight.

Though Izuku didn't fail to notice that Stain had seemingly refused to land any truly fatal wounds to Izuku.

(Maybe he has some morals? But then why would he try to kill Tenya?) Izuku thought to himself though having to quickly dodge yet another attack with his sword.

Izuku was then knocked back into the wall as one of Stains daggers cut him across the side.

"Don't try to fight again Hero." Stain/Chizome Akaguro, 30-years-old, Alpha, Occupation: Villain, Mate: unknown. Stain said as he went to lick his dagger.

Though before being able to the dagger was knocked out of his hand as he was punched with a superpowered blow in the side by Kirishima and quickly frozen to the wall by Todoroki.

"Damn am I happy that we got here in time" Kirishima said as he ran over to Izuku while Todoroki handled Iida.

"Y-Yeah m-me too." Izuku said as he held his side though Kirishima made quick work of checking him over. Though the relief was short lived as Stain quickly broke free of the ice and made quick work of grabbing all of his daggers and swords and charged at the teenagers again.

Kirishima quickly hardened his skin and jumped in front of the other three while Izuku grabbed Iida and began to heal him and try and help him regain the control over his body, while sending a few of his feathers to grab the Pro Hero, Native who was still slumped against a wall.

Thankfully after bit of going back and forth the boys were able to knock out the villain and Todoroki found some rope in the alleyway to tie him up with.

Though when the Pro's had actually arrived on scene Kirishima was berated by Gran Torino, Todoroki was questioned by Endeavor, Manual scolded Iida slightly, and Blue Jay merely patted Izuku on the shoulder, seeing no reason to get angry with the students even though none of them had their provisional licenses.

She did find a very easy reason to get mad when a Nomu swept down out of the air and snatched Izuku before anyone could blink.

Though before anyone could even try and go after the Nomu, Stain had jumped onto the creature and killed it with one blow as he forced its hand open to release Izuku.

No one could move and no one could say anything as they were all frozen in fear at the sight before them.

Stain made his declaration to the world that it was full of fake Hero's and that only Allmight was worthy.