twelve

Kisses are splayed to my neck as I feel Harry body, his warm skin touching mine. Considering his mother gave the two of us her pool house, we’re all alone and the moment couldn’t be more intense.

“Harry,” I pant, his lips moving against my neck expertly. His lips form and pop, releasing my skin from the succulent kiss.

“What should we do?” he asks, grinding his hips into mine lightly.

I take a deep breath and he sets a kiss to my mouth, my eyes closing.

“I want to tell you something,” I whisper, forming my hands through his curls.

If I don’t tell him my feelings, it will come out a time I don’t want. But I want him to know.

“What’s wrong?” he asks, my hand moving to his cheek.

His pale green eyes are so bright when he looks at me, my thumb brushing his pouted lips lightly.

“Come with me,” I say, walking into the bedroom. He shuts the lights to the house off and I turn on the lamp in the bedroom, the light allowing a glow to fill the room. The door shuts and I turn to look at Harry, his body moving to sit beside me on the bed.

“What’s going on?” he asks, my feet kicking off the heels. I push my legs beneath me, kneeling to look at him better.

“I’ve wanted to tell you something since I left you in the airport in Greece,” I say, his eyes following my every move. Whether I’m brushing hair out of my face or fiddling my thumbs, his gaze is intently on me.

“Is it me?” he asks, my head shaking.

“No. I-I’ve never been one to admit things well and I struggle saying things sometimes. Especially now,” I explain, his hand grabbing mine.

“Baby, just say it. I’m here,” he whispers, his voice soothing me.

“Okay,” I start, but I end up flustered. I’ve never proclaimed my love for someone before.

“Oh God, I’m so scared,” I say, suddenly feeling overwhelmed.

“Don’t be scared. That’s the last thing I want,” he says, leaning closer to me. Before he comes closer, I blurt out three words that scare me.

“I love you,” I rush, barely making the words audible. But by the look on Harry’s face, he heard them loud and clear.

My hand is clapped on my mouth and I can’t even look at him, so nervous I just ruined this. The constant thump in my chest doesn’t help and I try to ignore it, but I fail. Miserably.

“Brandi,” he whispers, my hands covering my face.

“My beautiful Brandi,” he starts, my hands uncovering my face.

“I was going to tell you first,” he says, my cheeks deepening the pink color.

“Oh God, I love you,” he whispers, leaning over and kissing me. Our lips move slowly and he lays me down, making all my fears dissolve like sugar in water.

My white dress is pushed off my body and I take his clothes off, my hands grabbing his cheeks. This means everything to me to know he loves me just as I love him, his fingers brushing through my hair.

“Harry,” I breathe, his lips spreading kisses around my neck as his hair becomes tight ringlets.

My fingers fold into his hair and I’m met with his bright eyes, loving the sight of his beauty. His utterly raw, natural beauty.

“Can we try something tonight?” I ask, his eyes focused on my blue ones.

“Of course,” he pants, my finger twirling a curl.