eighteen

My hands feel Harry's body, his eyes closed as I lay beside him. We barely slept and I loved every moment he gave me. I'll admit, I'm a little sore but it was completely worth it.

He's bare, as well as me, and the sheets are pulled up just to cover ourselves.

"You sure have moves baby," he mumbles, my lips curving as he tiredly smiles at me.

"You helped me. I didn't know what I was doing," I blush, his arm wrapping around me while he lies on the other. He runs his fingers through my hair and I smile, his eyes so bright.

"Do you want to do it again?" I ask, his lips curving as he crawls back on top of me to begin our morning.

Once our little adventure is over, we take a shower and get dressed, walking around Rome for a while. It's so beautiful and Harry keeps me close to him, his head turning to look at me.

"Do you miss working?" I ask, his third graders all alone for the first week back from Christmas vacation.

"Kind of, but I like being with you better."

I smile and he kisses me, my eyes adoring the beautiful man in front of me. He has his hood up, green eyes brighter than ever, and his lips are a perfect pink.

He sets me on the top of a stone wall that's short, his arms around me.

"Are you hungry? Do you need something to eat?" he asks, my head shaking. He made me eat a huge lunch considering we missed breakfast.

"I'm good for right now," I say, his head nodding.

"Okay. Just please tell me when you're hungry," he says, my lips kissing his cheek.

The next day he takes me to Verona, seeing Juliet's Wall. He kisses me, my lips telling him I already found my Romeo. He smiles and I hug him close to me, his arms so tight.

"Let's go get some food in your belly," he says, poking my stomach lightly. I smile and we walk into the café, Harry ordering for me.

We sit with coffee and scones, his hand taking his phone out for a picture. He takes a picture of the two of us and I smile, kissing his cheek. He sets it as his lock screen and I laugh, his lips pecking mine unexpectedly.

"I love you. Don't judge," he says quickly, my laugh heard.

"I love you too baby. You're so cute," I smile, kissing his cheek.

The rest of our honeymoon is spent in bed for half the day then going out at night. He's always by my side and I love having him there, his love my favorite.

We get home on a Sunday night, spending yet another night sleepless. Our nights are very fun for almost a week before we start to get off our somewhat of a sex craze. 

When I wake up on a Tuesday morning, he's already at work but my stomach turns when I stand up. I rush to the bathroom and empty my stomach, wiping my mouth with a washcloth. My stomach hurts and I walk into the kitchen to call in sick at the studio, Judi allowing me the day off.

My body lies in bed all day, feeling miserable as I watch TV. I start to feel better when Harry comes home, his smile always brightening my day.

"What's wrong? Where do you feel sick?" he asks, so concerned about my health. I understand why though.

"My stomach and my head," I say, his hand feeling my forehead.

"You might have the stomach flu," he says, my head nodding.

"Probably," I say, drinking some water.

We eat dinner together and we walk to the bedroom together, the two of us brushing our teeth then getting into bed.