Nightmare

Beautiful, that's what it was, the whole scene; rolling hills, a lush green from the rain, with the flower blossoming, opening with the rising of the sun at the dawn of the day, or maybe, it was the sight of him that's made the flowers bloom and thrive. Him with his dark hair like midnight, mysterious much like him, and his eyes like the sky when the sun is high. Oh, but the crowning feature, his smile, brighter than the sun or the stars. His smile that makes even the dark days feel worth living. Suddenly, his gorgeous smile changes and the skies become dark, storm clouds start rolling in, then everything goes black.

"Stop!" He heard himself cried, as bandits continued their brutal attack on his manservant.

"Why?" One of the bandits asked, "You don't care about him, do ya?"

"So what if I do?" The prince replied stubbornly, his flimsy defense, seeming only to make them laugh.

"My, my, would you look at that, his Royal Highness, cares for a manservant! Ha! Wait till M'Lady hears about this!" The bandits mocked, guffawing, at his behavior.

   At this, the Prince jolted awake, breathing heavily, sweat dripping down his face, as he called for his manservant, he needed to make sure he was okay, nothing else. At least, that's what he'll keep telling himself.

[I do not own the photo.]

{A/N: This is a proof of life. Just kidding, (kinda). Sorry I haven't been update, I'll try to do better, (not like anyone reads this), so having said that. Comments and Criticism is appreciated.}