The Reveal

Merlin had no idea what was going on, at first it was just Percival staying close and never leaving his side, then it was like everyone was watching him, never leaving him to himself.

~~~

Percival was one of the first to realize the truth about Merlin, he had caught him in the armory.

The next was Gwaine, who had caught the unobservant manservant, in The King's chambers.

Then Gwen, in the physician's house.

Then Elyan, in the blacksmith shop.

And Leon while on guard duty, watching the passersby.

Finally, both Arthur and Morgana, separately, found him at the lake.

Eventually one way or another everyone had found out Merlin's secret and decided to keep it to themselves to protect Merlin, and keep an eye out for him, if he was in trouble they'd have his back.

~~~

Camelot was readying for a battle with one man, Rowan, a sorcerer bent on revenge on all Pendragons. Those of the Round Table were getting ready to meet with Rowan, this seemingly quick and unmentionable fact would have been just that, nothing to be bothered with, except Merlin had disappeared, making everyone do their own work for once, which made things twice as hard, add in their worrying about their friend, let's just say it was slow going.

Finally, they came to a clearing in the woods, upon arrival, they noticed someone tied to a tree with cloth covering their face, the King jumped off his steed to untie them.

"Sire," Rowan sneered, stepping in between Arthur and the tree, "You would lead us, those of magic, to believe that you're against magic, yet it is in your very court!" The sorcerer said, ripping the cloth, covering the bound man's face, off.

"Merlin?!" Arthur exclaimed at the sight of his missing friend, before the rest of the knights awoke from their shock, also joined in, with the protests.

"Rowan, I've already told you I'm not a sorcerer," Merlin sighed, quieting the rest of those from Camelot, as he tried to stand up, struggling against his bonds and looking away from his friends, "I am a Warlock."

"See your mighty King for what he is, a bloodthirsty lying hypocrite," he started raising his hand towards Arthur, "Now you will watch him pa-AARGHH!" He was cut off by a knife in the back, every eye watching in shock as he fell to the ground, before looking back up at Morgana and Gwen.

"Morgana, Gwen, What are the two of you doing here? I'm pretty sure, I told you to stay at home, while we dealt with this." Arthur queried.

"Hmm, I don't remember, did he ask us, damsels in distress, to stay at home while our knights in shining armor fought for us?" Gwen answered with a look towards Morgana,

"I don't think anyone as smart as Arthur could ever do something so utterly stupid." The witch agreed, before helping Merlin free, and set up camp.

"Shouldn't we be discussing the fact that, Merlin has magic, though?" Morgana inquired joining the others around the fire, as if this flipped a switch, everyone excluding Lancelot, looked away, suddenly finding the surrounding greenery very interesting.

"Lancelot, what's going on?" Merlin piped up after getting no reaction from his friends, Lancelot shrugged looking back at the Warlock with a small smile gracing his face.

"Merlin, take this." The King finally spoke up, beckoning his manservant to take the parchment of paper out of his hand, "Read it out loud." At this everyone looked towards the young warlock as he grabbed the paper.

'I, Arthur Pendragon, King of Camelot, do formally revoke the ban on magic, and will no longer execute...'

Merlin looked up at Arthur, "You knew! And you didn't think to tell me?" He looked up at everyone else, as they looked back at him sheepishly.

"You all knew!" He looked to Lancelot for help "You knew they knew didn't you? Do you have any idea..., so many people could've been saved if I knew you knew. I could have gotten a proper night's sleep without being petrified of getting caught, nightmares of being burned!" Merlin took a breath before continuing. "How many of you knew I had magic?"

He was shocked to see everyone's hand go up, but not as shocked as everyone else. After Merlin calmed down, they spent the rest of the night telling stories of how they each found Merlin out, and how Merlin saved their lives time and time again.

{A/N: I got the idea from the photo, and I couldn't find anyone else using this idea. It's not amazing but I hope it's at least okay. Don't Forget, Comment, Please!}