Never Have I Ever

The Knights of the Round Table, The King, and his Manservant, were, once again, on a hunting trip. As usual they had caught almost nothing, unlike usual the Knights were bored, so Gwaine being Gwaine had suggested a drinking game (partly because of being bored, and partly because Merlin was being much quieter than usual), without the drinking, since they were hunting.

"No, no, no. Wait, hear me out, this is a very easy game, and it is always, always interesting" Said drunkard tried convincing the others again, the point of the game was to reveal truths about each other, either directly and indirectly, didn't matter, this had Merlin on edge, but he had agreed to play if Gwaine could convince everyone else, and he was succeeding, unfortunately.

"Okay! I'll go first. Never Have I Ever..." Gwaine paused looking around the room, "Tried to kill Arthur." Sighing Merlin put a finger down.

"Merlin, when was this?" Arthur asked, looking confused and slightly hurt.

"Remember when we got separated at the Valley of the Fallen Kings, Morgana took control of my mind and tried to get me to kill you, Gaius, however fixed it before I did any real damage." He answered truthfully, "I'd worry about Leon though, if I were you, clotpole, he gave me a crossbow to kill you."

"Leon...?" Arthur questioned,

"To be fair you did say it was for Arthur, and I thought you were joking." Leon explained before turning to Gwaine, "How do we decide who goes next?"

"We go in a circle, so since I started, it'll go me, Percival, Elyan, Lancelot, Merlin, Mordred, Arthur, and finally you, Leon. And we go around till only one is left standing. Now the rules are kind of undecided on whether those out can still take turns or not, but we will cross that bridge when we come to it." Everyone nodded and looked towards Percival, since he was next.

"Never Have I Ever had a girl." He said quietly, quickly everyone but Percival and Elyan, put a finger down. Everyone knew about Gwen, and it was pretty obvious Leon was married, though he never said anything, and no one dared ask Gwaine, Mordred and Merlin, however...

"She was someone I grew up with, we were going to get married one day, but she left, haven't seen her since." Mordred answered the unspoken question. They all nodded and Arthur gave his shoulder a squeeze.

"Merlin...?" Gwaine asked, eyebrows raised.

Emrys, you don't have to tell them. Mordred reassured him.

No, It's okay. "Her name was Freya. We were going to run away together, but – things happened." Merlin shrugged.

"Was..." Lancelot muttered, shaking his head, he didn't expect to be answered. He was just realizing how much Merlin has given up for his Destiny. "Elyan's up."

"Mm, Alright, Never Have I Ever worn a dress" Elyan stated, smirking, Leon, Gwaine, and Merlin put a finger down. Leon just muttered something about Gwen, and both Gwaine and Merlin refused to say anymore on the subject.

"Never Have I Ever spoken to a druid, you know with the mark, not someone who associates with them but an actual druid." Lancelot took his turn, and watched as everyone except Gwaine and Lancelot put their fingers down, before Merlin reached over and put one of Lancelot's fingers down, while Mordred did the same to Gwaine. Looking at each other both Merlin and Mordred burst out laughing.

Do you think they'd be upset if we told them, we see them talking to a druid every day? Mordred telepathically questioned, his words laced with amusement.

Probably not, but it would be so worth it to see Arthur's face. Merlin answered grinning from ear to ear.

"What was that?" Lancelot asked with a suspicion, that this was more about Mordred then Merlin since Merlin wasn't a druid, per se.