chapter 3

(Author's POV)

// on phone //

Ashar : so Miss Taylor will you accept this and come tomorrow?

Sarah in thoughts : why is he asking me to come tomorrow? is it normal for him to call his business partner and invite for dinner?did I really do bad to not going the party ? should I say yes?

Ashar : Miss Taylor , I am waiting for your answer,.

Sarah in thoughts : he is such a big business man , I shouldn't deny this . it would be a unprofessional behavior.

Sarah : okay , Mr. Knight , where will I have to go ?

Ashar : my secretary will send you the address then .will be waiting for you Miss Taylor ,

Sarah : meet you tomorrow then , Mr. Knight,

// the call was ended//

Sarah in thoughts : isn't it weird, The Ashar Knight, has called me to spend his evening with him . isn't he known for his non caring nature for others does he always invite his business partner for a evening who doesn't attend his party?

let it be Sarah , it's just an evening after that you won't be with him in same path .

( the brown haired female shrugged her shoulders and went to sleep )

( on the other hand Ashar )

Ashar to himself : tomorrow will be the most memorable day of our life Sarah - ah , * smiling *

( Next Day , at evening )

Sarah in thoughts : isn't it a bit too much for an evening with your business partner?

( she thought this when she reached the place where the young ceo invited her . She expected this to be a formal evening . but when she saw the arrangements it's felt like something else . like a date . in which a lover invites his beloved to show his affection towards her )

Ashar : so Miss Taylor , why are you standing?take a sit . it's all yours

( her train of thoughts were interrupted by the young ceo's voice)

Sarah : sure Mr. Knight .

( she sat on the chair. then a waiter came and the dark haired male ordered food after asking you what you wanna eat .
while waiting for the food , the dark haired male talked to her about her work .
She felt like he was trying to impress her by his talking skills . in no time the food came and you both dug in it .. there was silence between you two for some moments. whilst they were
eating desert, the dark haired male broke the silence)

Ashar : so Miss Sarah , did you enjoy my company?

Sarah : it's not the worst Mr. Knight

Ashar : I didn't expect your answer would be this .* chuckling *
anyways Miss Taylor ,.you know right I don't like biting around the bush
so I didn't ask you to come here just for an formal evening

( hearing this she looked at him with crashed brows )

Ashar : actually, I ...

( he scratched the back of his neck
with his hand . then took a deep breath and said )

when I first saw you I felt something that I didn't feel ever before your thoughts are always occupied by my mind .
I can't get you out of my mind . after thinking a lot I concluded
that I like you .. no ...no ... I - I LOVE YOU .