chapter 7

( Author's POV)

Ashar : sorry for disturbing your meeting

( the dark haired male said putting his usual cold explanation which send shivers to everyone's spine expect the brown haired female)

Mr. West : Mr. Knight , you ... here ....

( Mr. West said getting confused after seeing the most successful businessman here)

Ashar : I am here to eat lunch with my wife, you have to take a break from this meeting.. Mr. West...

( the dark haired male glanced at his wrist watch)

Ashar : it's about to past the lunch time

( it took tge brown haired female a minute to understand what the dark haired male said . The brown haired female's eyes widen at this ..

Mr. West looked way more confused)

Mr. West : your wife ....

Ashar : oh , you didn't get the news yet , actually whom with you were discussing the meeting is not Miss Taylor anymore It's Mrs. Knight . yesterday we got married and for you Sarah have to come office at our marriage's first day .. ..

Mr. West : I didn't know about both of your marriage Mr. Knight,I came here only last night, I am really sorry to disturb you

( Mr. West turned towards the brown haired female)

Mr. West : and congratulations both of you for your marriage

( the brown haired female said thank you with a tide smile)

Mr. West : and if you told me about your marriage with Mr. Knight I wouldn't have come today

( the brown haired female glared at the dark haired male cause she didn't want these treatments)

Mr. West : as Mr. Knight is here we should take a break now

( after saying this Mr. West went out while bowing at the dark haired male ceo and then at tge brown haired female .

and I mean at HER , it's never been like this before and tge brown haired female was not liking it ,..

with Mr. West , Suzy and Mia also left from there with others leaving the dark haired male and the brown haired female alone ...

The dark haired male ceo started to place food on the table. he could feel tge brown haired female's intense
gaze on him but he kept a smile).

Sarah : why are you here ?

Ashar : I told a while ago, to have lunch with my wife

Sarah : you didn't do it right, you ruined my meeting , he almost agreed for the deal . * cold tone *

Ashar : don't worry he will agree about the deal later , now eat ! for how time do you think to sterve yourself?

( the brown haired female just looked at the dark haired male....... this conversation with him reminded her almost a year ago incident)

Ashar : oh don't get mad at food , you need at lot of energy to argue with me . now come foods are getting cold ....

(The brown haired female came back to her scene and rolled her eyes and sat on the chair)

Sarah : whatever do it fast Mr. West is waiting * cold tone *

( hearing this the dark haired male's face lit up . he immediately gave her
lunch boxes it's all contained with spicy foods just the way she liked. the brown haired female took a bite a faint smile crept on her lips .