chapter 5

● surprise !! Double update !!

( Author's POV)

( taking a deep breath the brown haired female opened her eyes and flashed a smile to her dad . She took his hand and started to walk down the
aisle.

he was smiling widely thinking her daughter was marrying the dark haired young ceo with her full will .

but the reality was, the brown haired female wanted this to end . She wanted the dark haired male to dismiss this marriage.

before ,this marriage she tried to do every possible things so that the dark haired male called off the wedding.

but luck wasn't on her side . now she had to be ready to take to vows for the man , she doesn't love )

Ashar : you are looking beautiful ,love ,

( the brown haired female's thoughts were interrupted by the dark haired male.

Her eyes met with his and she glared at him .then she whispered)

Sarah : how many times do I have to tell you not to call me that ?

Ashar : how many times do I have to tell you that I will call you whatever I want to

( the brown haired female released a frustrated sigh and the dark haired young ceo chuckled at her behavior)

Priest : now this is the time to take the vows

( priest read the vows and you two repeated that )

priest : do you Mr. Ashar Knight do you take Miss Sarah Taylor as your lawfully wedded wife ?

Ashar : yes I do

( the dark haired male said looking at the brown beauty while smiling )

Priest : Do you Miss Sarah Taylor take Mr. Ashar Knight as your lawfully wedded husband?

Sarah in thoughts : do I really have to say yes ?

( the brown haired female closed her eyes and saw her years hardwork , her company , she again opened her eyes and said)

Sarah : I do

Priest : I announce you two legally husband-wife.

congratulations. now may groom kiss the bride .

( the dark haired male leaned closer to the brown haired female and she shot him a glare which indicated " if you dare to do something I will chop you down " .

but that didn't make him stop . She closed her eyes and felt his lips on her forehead. she slowly opened her eyes and heard
clappings.

he detached himself from her while smiling . then he leaned closer to her ear and said in a husky voice)

Ashar : I will kiss you on your lips when you will desire for it

Sarah : this will never happen . I will never desire for you

Ashar : we will see Mrs. Knight , we will see * chuckling *

( the brown haired female wanted to say something but her mom came and hugged her )

Sarah's Mom : oh , Sarah , I cant believe you are married now . it's felt like yesterday you learned to walk and now see you are going to live without
me