chapter 9

(𝑝𝑙𝑒𝑎𝑠𝑒 𝑝𝑙𝑎𝑦 𝑡ℎ𝑒 𝑠𝑜𝑛𝑔 "𝑙𝑜𝑣𝑒 𝑦𝑜𝑢𝑟 𝑣𝑜𝑖𝑐𝑒 " 𝑤ℎ𝑖𝑙𝑒 𝑟𝑒𝑎𝑑𝑖𝑛𝑔 𝑡ℎ𝑒 𝑓𝑖𝑟𝑠𝑡 𝑝𝑎𝑟𝑡 𝑜𝑓 𝑡ℎ𝑖𝑠 𝑐ℎ𝑎𝑝𝑡𝑒𝑟 )

(Author's POV)

( sitting on the sofa the dark haired male was occasionally glancing at his wrist watch. he was waiting for his wife . the moment he thought to call Clara to check on his wife, if she was ready or not , his eyes fell on the figure on the stairs.

he got up from his sit .

his mouth fell open . The dark haired male's wife was coming downstairs with Clara , their housekeeper .

The brown haired female was wearing the dress her husband, the dark haired male, bought for her . it's a maron colour full sleeve long dress . it had a slit on the left leg . it's a aline
dress .

it's true the brown haired female didn't have the most beautiful curves. but the color of the dress was complementing her honey colored skinny body very much. Her messy bun was making her look more eligent with a pair of long golden chain earing , no foundation makeup , rosey chicks, pinkish nude lips .

for the dark haired male, his brown beauty was looking breath taking .

The brown haired female came down the stairs and said )

Sarah : let's go Mr. Knight

( The dark haired male came back to scene)

Ashar : you are looking breath taking ' mio amour '

( the brown haired female sighed and looked away . It would be a lie if she said she didn't like the complepiment. But she composed herself from reacting as the dark haired male blackmailed her to go with him to the party .

Sensing her building anger , the dark haired male said )

Ashar : let's go then

Sarah : before that , my documents Mr. Knight

Ashar : yeah , that is in the drawer where it was before

( the brown haired female looked at the dark haired male in shock)

Sarah : when did you put it back ?

Ashar : when you were busy in the dressing room ..
now come 'cara mia' unless we will be late

( the brown haired female sighed in relief and both of them headed towards the car)

.
.
.

( after reaching the venue, the brown haired female and the dark haired male were greeted by his employees. media also presented there.

The dark haired male announced the brown haired female as his wife .

though this marriage was against the brown haired female's will , she couldn't help but being proud to be this successful businessman's wife .

once the media was done ,the dark haired male started to introduce the brown haired female to his business partners.

there was a lot of new people.the brown haired female was feeling anxious... but she felt a little relaxed when she saw Ethan . he approached her. They started to talk to eachother. The blonde haired male took the dark haired male to other side . after sometime Ethan recieved a call and he excused himself from tge brown haired female.