chapter 8

( Author's POV )

(The blonde haired male and the dark haired male stood there like statues... after the brown haired female's departure the blonde haired male burst into laughter)

Liam : hahahha !

( the dark haired male glared at his secretary aka right hand)

Ashar : stop laughing you idiot !

Liam : I am not idiot here , you are the idiot, Sarah just threw water on you , no one would have ever imagine this

( the blonde haired male was still laughing at his ceo )

Liam : by the way , what did you do this time ?

Ashar : nothing, just fed her lunch, at her office and told Mr. West, her client, he can trust her work as she is my wife

( the blonde haired male looked at the dark haired male with a blank face )

Liam : man , you seriously spoiled Sarah's hard work and now saying you did nothing.

( the blonde haired male then face palmed himself)

Ashar : I thought it would help her ,

Liam : clearly she doesn't want your help * shook his head while sighing *

by the way , it was worth to watch it ,
I am 100% sure , next time if you interfere in her work ,she will definitely do worse than it * laughing *

( the dark haired male also joined the blonde haired male,
it took a while to the blonde haired male to notice this )

Liam : I didn't see you like this for a long while Ashar

Ashar : what do you mean ?

Liam : I mean , look at you fully drenched in water but sill smiling,

Ashar : yeah , if there was anyone else than Sarah , I would have chocked that person in water to death , but again it's Sarah , she has all the rights to do this * smile *

( blonde haired male also returned a warm smile )

.
.
.

( 2 months later )

( it's been 2 months since that incident, the dark haired male still had been
sleeping with the brown haired female , aka his wife , at the same room . but he had been sleeping on the sofa.

everyday , he did something to grab his wife's attention and to spend more time with her . it's like his meal didn't digest without disturbing her.

the brown haired female sometimes doubt, is this the same rich businessman whom everyone scared off . it's like being a habit - him disturbing her and she giving him death glares )

.
.
.

(sitting on her office chair the brown haired female looked at the clock.
suddenly a thought came across her mind )

Sarah in thoughts : it's been a while I came office, he ( the dark haired male )
didn't call me yet , he didn't even disturb me during breakfast ... strange !

(She shrugged her shoulders and again started doing her work )

(same day at night)

(The brown haired female was applying body lotion on her hands siting on the bed)

Sarah in thoughts : he (the dark haired male) didn't come yet , in these 2
months this is the first time he didn't have his dinner at home ........