chapter 6

(Author's POV)

( sitting on the green grass of the park, Sarah was thinking about last night . after that incident Ashar didn't come to the room .

maybe she had offended the dark haired male way too much . but the act
She had done was unintentional. She didn't do it on purpose.

now the brown haired female was feeling way too much guilty. She wanted to say sorry to the dark haired male. but her ego came in between. She couldn't do that . )

Sarah in thoughts: maybe after last night , he will let me sleep alone

( she let out a big sigh and closed her eyes . Her back was resting on a bark of the tree. people were jogging ,chatting ,doing yoga - minding their own business .

but there was a person who was
watching the brown haired female from a far . She didn't have any idea about the person's presence.

The person was her husband Ashar Knight

The dark haired male was watching the brown haired female so fondly, that she are only one person in the world)

Ashar in thoughts : I don't know what had happened to you yesterday,

but I promise that ,

the day will come soon when you will tell me everything about you , you will find peace in my arms

( after spending some time like this the brown haired female decided to head back home . so she got up and went from there .

as the dark haired male was hiding himself, she didn't notice him . after her departure he also left from there )

(At Asher's House)

(when the brown haired female came home , Clara , the housekeeper greeted her )

Clara : breakfast is ready Mrs. Knight , do you want to eat now or wait for Mr. Knight ?

Sarah : don't call me Mrs. Knight , call me by my first name

Clara : but Mr. Knight said .....

Sarah : forget what he said , if you are talking to me then follow what I said

( she nodded)

and for your second question, I would like to have my breakfast now

(she bowed at the brown beauty and went towards the kitchen. The brown haired female took a deepsigh and went behind her .

She reached the dining table and sat on a chair and started to eat her breakfast which Clara had served a while ago)

Sarah in thoughts : I should eat fast , while that Ashar Knight taking time to come here

( the brown haired female started to eat fast just to avoid the darkhairedmale.

but luck was not on the brown beauty's side)

Ashar : good morning Mrs. Knight

*here comes the devil *

(the brown haired female just rolled her eyes and continued to eat her breakfast.

Clara came and bowed to him and served his breakfast too )

Ashar : don't you think , it's quite ill manner not to greet back

Sarah : no I don't think so , it's depend on whom you are greeting

( having said that the brown haired female took down her spoon and stood up from her seat .

She started to go to the entrance)