chapter 4

(Author's POV)

( at the balcony)

Ashar : so what did you want to talk sir ?

Sarah's Dad : so Ashar, I wanted to talk to you about Sarah,

( the dark haired male looked at the brown beauty's father )

Sarah's Dad : you know right Sarah last year broke up with an engagement

Ashar : yes, I know * Sarah's dad smiled *

Sarah's Dad : the reason behind was , the guy was using Sarah just for money

Sarah truly loved that guy

( the dark haired male fisted his plam )

Sarah's Dad : but he broke my daughter . she became more workaholic and more cold .

I also didn't trust that guy too much , just because of Sarah I had agreed for their marriage.

But this time , I am trusting you Ashar.

Seeing you , I felt like you can join the broken pices of my daughter please don't break my Sarah again Ashar ,.

if it's again happened I don't know how to console my daughter .

Ashar : don't worry Mr.Taylor , I am giving you my words, no matter what happens I will be by her side .

if she wants me or not . I will never break Sarah , her happiness will be always my first priority .

I will always love her at her worst.

Sarah's Dad : I am giving you my most precious diamond, please cherish her

Ashar : I will Mr. Ashar

( they both gave each other a smile)

Sarah's Dad : and call me just the way you called your own dad huh ?

Ashar : sure * smile *

( then the young ceo and the brown beauty's father started to come downstairs)

( downstairs)

Sarah in thoughts : arhh ! that Mr. Knight is coming here with a smile
means everything went well between him and Dad .

How can this happen? In just few minutes he manipulated my mom and dad , this is not good .

( then the brown haired female bitterly chuckled)

Sarah in thoughts : how can I forget, he is THE ASHAR KNIGHT, most richest and successful businessman in our country.

Definitely he has the skills

( Ashar came and stand infront of Sarah .

The brown haired female's parents were other side the house ).

Ashar : Didn't someone say yesterday she would never marry me .

but now look , she agreed to marry me in front of her parents * smirk *

Sarah : don't smile this much Mr. Knight , I will make sure after marrying me your life becomes miserable.

cause you are letting me do something I don't wanna do with wholeheartedly.

be prepared Mr. Knight . you are now playing with fire . which definitely not sphere you .

if I am burning you will burn too Mr. Knight

Ashar : we will see Mrs soon to be Knight

Sarah : you will regret this decision of yours Mr. Knight WELCOME TO HELL