Harana

Camilo x Filipina reader

"All right! This is the day! I'll confess to her!" the Shapeshifter confidently said but quickly frowned, "How will I do that? What if they aren't free at the moment? What if they don't like me? What if

"All right! This is the day! I'll confess to her!" the Shapeshifter confidently said but quickly frowned, "How will I do that? What if they aren't free at the moment? What if they don't like me? What if.."

Dolores who was setting the plates at the table rolled her eyes when she heard her hermano panicking in his room.

"Mi hijo, time for breakfa—" Pepa stopped when she saw her son looking at some fancy clothes on his bed. He never wear them because they're uncomfortable to him.

"Ma, what suits me better?" her son asked.

She went beside him then hugged him, rainbows above her head, "You don't have to wear some fancy clothes, mi hijo. Just be you. She'll love that!" she kissed his cheek. "And she loves you too! I know it!" she teased that made her son's face red.

"Ma!" he hid his face but a smile crept his face as he pictured himself and the love of his life in the near future.

"Hermano, I'm afraid to say this but I don't think Y/N is gonna be free for the rest of the week." Camilo's shoulders slumped as he heard Dolores from the door.

"W—what?" "The L/Ns have some visitors. And I think they're gonna be occupied 'till next week." Camilo lost more confidence after he heard the news.

Dolores and Pepa looked at each other worriedly.

As the Madrigals have their breakfast, the originally cheerful grandkid at the table is all blue. "Camilo? Are you.. okay?" his tío Bruno hesitantly asked.

"Sí, tío.." he lazily answered. All his effort for memorizing his lines, all the plans he made for today, have gone to nothing.

"Is there something bothering you, Camilo?" Abuela Alma calmly asked.

Pepa sighed, "He was about to confess to Y/N L/N today." everyone gasped.

Camilo blushed at her mother's announcement, "Ah, and Y/N is gonna be occupied with their visitors, is that why you're depressed?" Mirabel smirked.

"I really, REALLY thought that today is gonna be the day.. Sigh.. Well, I guess it's not gonna be today.." he said.

"Stop being such an emo and rewrite your plans." Isabela rolled her eyes as she said so.

"Do you really want to perform your confession today?" his cuñado, Mariano asked.

Camilo nodded eagerly, causing them to laugh, "Then let's perform one of their tradition." Mariano said.