2-in-1

Camilo/Carlos x Female reader

AU where Carlos and Camilo are living in one body.

If you don't know who Carlos is, he's supposed to be Camilo's first character design. Or something along those words.

I was supposed to hate Carlos But I like him now. Screw this! Screw everything! *flips table* (oh no, our table! It's—) Shut up.

And art not mine.

"He's kinda

"He's kinda.. me?" Camilo explained, the two of you sitting on the door step of Casita.

You looked at him, "Uh, what?"

"Well, he's like.. a different me, but he's also me."

"I don't understand.."

"Me neither."

You both laughed before he cleared his throat, "Okay, okay.. I'll explain it clearer. He's like.. another person inside me."

"Are you pregnant?" you asked, acting shocked.

He blankly stared at you so you laughed, "Fine, fine. So, it's like, two people.. in one body?" you asked.

He snapped and pointed you, "Bulleyes! Yeah, it's kind of like that."

He's explaining the the fact that there are two people living inside his body, one is him, Camilo, and one is.. the little bit opposite of him, Carlos.

"I'm sorry that I didn't tell you sooner.." he said.

"Hey, it's okay. There might've been a reason why you didn't tell me!" you assured your boyfriend.

He looked at you, "You're not mad?" you shook your head with a smile. "Not even an ounce?" "Not even an ounce."

He sighed in relief, "Thank you, mi vida. This is why you're the best." he smirked so you rolled your eyes, "Flirting will lead you to nowhere, niño." "I'm taller than you." "Whatever."

"So, what's the reason why you told me about Carlos just now?" you asked as you rested your head on his shoulder making him surprised for a second but relaxed after.

He wrapped his arm around your shoulder, "Well, I'm worried of what he's going to do if he's around.. you."

"Why? Is he some kind of killer or something?"

"Well, no.. But, he's kind of.. annoying?"

"You are annoying." "Mi amor.." "Kidding!"