Have You Ever Had A Dream?

Camilo x Non-binary reader

"How many times do I have to tell you, you don't have to walk me home, pretty boy

"How many times do I have to tell you, you don't have to walk me home, pretty boy." you said.

You were walking home from the Casita because you were invited by Mirabel. And your novio insisted on walking you home.

"Nope, not with that annoying, desperate Lucas hanging around you like a leech." he said, annoyed when he remembered your 'friend' Lucas sticks with you all the time, trying to ruin both of your dates and stuff.

You laughed when you got reminded of the time that he shifted into Lucas and embarrassed the living soul out of him to everyone. Poor boy can't get out of his house now because he's ashamed.

"What you did last time was hilarious!" you reminded him. "It also embarrassed me!" "Why did you do it then?" "So he would stop bugging you!"

He clicked his tongue after his response then took your hand to his as the two of you continued walking. You see the stores closing and the kids being called at home, waving goodbye at their friends.

Because of the silence, you tried to think of a topic, "Have you dreamt of anything when you were a kid? Like, when you were at the age of your hermano, Antonio?"

He looked at you, "A dream?" "Yeah, like an ambition or something." "That's so random." "Ain't a person who's good with topics."

He laughed then thought for a bit, "You tell me yours first." "Wha—I asked first!" "Still tell me yours first!"

You sighed then think of what you dreamt, "I wanted to (insert your dream)."

"Really? Lame!" you glared at him, "Easy there, mi amor! I'm just kidding!"

"Let's hear what YOUR dream is then!"

"Well.. My dream.." he went in front of you so you stopped walking.

He stared at you so you gulped, "My dream.. was to conquer the world."

You blinked, thinking of what he just said before laughing, "Seriously?!"

"Hey! At least I have a cool dream, unlike yours!"

"Yours is impossible."

"Yeah, I think it is but.."

"But..?"

He smiled before taking both of your hands to his cheeks. Camilo closed his eyes, feeling the warmth of your palms.

"I realized that you're my world. And you have conquered me."

He brought one of your palm onto his lips and planted a soft kiss. You smiled at the simple gesture yet gave you butterflies.

Whatever Camilo did to embarrass Lucas is up to your imagination.