The Cat & The Rat

Camilo x Non-binary reader

This is EXTREMELY inspired by ILYSINCE1892 by UndeniablyGorgeous

"I heard that Mister Mariano would be engaged to the Madrigal's princess, Isabela

"I heard that Mister Mariano would be engaged to the Madrigal's princess, Isabela." your friend Angelito told you.

You two were just watching the kids play tag with the three Madrigals, Antonio, Mirabel, and the Madrigal you're most close with, Camilo.

"I don't think Isabela wants to marry him. She doesn't even spare him a glance." you whispered back, the two of you laughed because ya'll are sadist lmao.

What you two didn't notice is the pair of eyes glaring at you two. 'What are they snickering about?' the shapeshifter bitterly thought.

Until he got an idea, "Antonio, how about you invite Y/N over there to play with us?"

The little boy looked at you before smiling and running towards you. Mirabel elbowed her primo Camilo, "Ow! What was that for?"

"You're jellyyyyyy~"

Camilo glared at her so she playfully whistled as you and Angelito walked towards them, or should I say, you were getting dragged by the kids.

Camilo's brows furrowed when he saw Angelito with you guys, "Uh, why is he.. here? I said, only invite Y/N, right?" he whispered at his brother.

"He said he'll also join if Y/N would join!"

Camilo mentally screamed but held a smile, "Hermosa/o, I'm glad that you're joining!"

You playfully rolled your eyes with the name he called you, "I didn't have much of a choice." you said, looking at the kids who dragged you.

He laughed before looking at Angelito, "Oh, didn't see you there! Uh.. What's it again? Angelenio?"

Angelito secretly gritted his teeth, "It's Angeli—"

"Ah! Angelina!"

Mirabel tried not to laugh, the kids snickered. You just sighed as the two males glared at each other.

"Hide and seek! You guys hide and I'll be the seeker!" Camilo told the kids.

The game started when Camilo faced the wall and started counting.

Angelito wanted to take you to his hiding spot but you were already climbing a tree.

As Camilo started searching, you were trying your best not to fall (for Camilo, jk)