★彡CHAPTER 5 彡★

Right now y/n is standing outside kapoor's enterprises...........as last night...........when both the family are having dinner.........mr.kapoor ask y/n what she want to do..............and y/n said she want to a model............then mr.kapoor suggest her to work for their company..............as they are also finding a model to launch their new product..............

PRESENT TIME

Y/N=oh...my good.......am i really going to work for them.......they have big name in this market.....(sigh) y/n everything is going to be fine........ok........be positive.........

(then she went inside)

_⃝   _⃝   _⃝

y/n went to reception and ask the girl their for tanvir room

Y/n=excuse me......miss can you plz tell me were is tanvir kapoor office

Girl=mam..........do you have any appointment with sir..........

y/n=actually not.....but he tell me to meet him today..........

girl=sorry.......mam without appointment..........i can let you meet sir......

y/n=bu--

???=hii.......y/nieee.........
(y/n look at the direction  and see jai coming from their)

Y/n= oh hii...........

jAi= what are u doin here........

y/n=actually tanvir jiju tell me to meet him today...............for some work purpose so that's why...............but she said that i can't  meet him without appointment..........

Jai=(to girl)let her...............don't you know who is she................she is ishi's sister.......

girl= oh sorry mam..................if you tell me before that you are ishi mam sister i will don't stop you

Y/n= no its fine.............

Jai=come i will take you to tahir's office..................
(then they both went to elevator)