★彡CHAPTER 21彡★

y/n is sitting in her room balcony and was in the deep thought

y/n is sitting in her room balcony and was in the deep thought..............but  a voice of someone make her flinch

tanvir= hey

y/n= h--uh........hi

tanvir= so.....what are you thinking while sitting here.............

y/n= nothing.........just confuse about something........

tanvir= oh.......................can i help with it

y/n= huh.............with what...

tanvir= with the thing you are confuse........

y/n= okay...................so can you tell me if you love someone.........but lie to you...........so what will you do

tanvir= hmm.......tough one................if i love someone and they lie to me then i will be very angry on them ...........

y/n= so am i ..............with all of you

(tanvir look at her)

tanvir= so you get to know.................

(y/n hmm in response)

tanvir= y/n listen to me we didn't did it intentionally we all have reason..........

y/n= and i swear you all should have solid reasons otherwise don't even think that you ever know y/n

(she said with tears in her eyes.......and went inside the room)

Flashback

y/n is standing outside the changing room and hear karan and ishi voice

karan= how long we are going to do this ishi.........i am felling very guilty of what i am doing to y/n 

ishi= i too karan........i can't see y/n sad......even though i am angry on her before but not now........i already understand getting someone love by forcing them......that's not love......and i can see who much y/n and tanvir love each other..........tanvir look at y/n with so much love with which he never look at me.....that's why i already move on from tanvir...........but what can we do you know tanvir.........if he is doing all this their is surely a reason behind it...........

karan= but when are we going to tell y/n about all this...........about OUR baby

ishi= let's wait for right time karan........

listening to all this ground under y/n feet gone...........she feel betrayed...........after listening to their talk she conclude that tanvir didn't lost his memory and ishi is not carrying Tanvir's baby.......as it was her and Karan's baby...........but why they all lie to her.......their she was felling all guilty that she love her sister's fiancé and tried to take a father away from a child...........but it's all was never like that...............

Flashback end