★彡CHAPTER 14彡★

AFTER FEW DAYS 

in these few days tanvir and y/n become close to each other...........y/n realize that she love tanvir.............y/n parents and dadi are also back........while ishi is getting jealous of y/n...she is trying her level best to let tanvir away from y/n.......but it is not working cause whenever she try to do that she get a glare from tanvir..........

today is karva chauth and the ladies of house......(maa,chachi,mrs.kapoor) including ishi and y/n are going to fast........so they woke up early for sargi

IN Y/N ROOM

y/n is getting ready for sargi ......she is very excited for today...as it's her first time she is fasting for someone.......and that someone is her love of life tanvir......as nobody now about it except tanvir that she is fasting..........her chain of thoughts break when she feel something around her waist....she look down and see veiny muscular hand pulling her closer...........unknowingly a smile came on her lips...........after feeling his wet kisses on her neck.........

after feeling his wet kisses on her neck

Y/n= you woke up so early......(turning around..sliding her hands around his neck)

Tanvir= how can i not......when my beautiful princess is going to keep a fast for me can't i even woke up early to accompany her......(pulling her more closer).....by the way you are looking so hot and sexy in this dress......i think it will be fine if we go down a little later cause right now i need you....(taking his face close to her lips.....)

(y/n heart is beating so fast.........that if we put it in olympics it is going to win 1st prize.....)

Y/n= no i will not be fine.....cause if sargi time will be over i will not be able to get anything to eat then....so mr.horny ass...plz move your ass a little i am getting late........(slightly pushing him)

Tanvir= oh i can see you are becoming bold..........but i am not letting you go before getting what i want.....(he said and smash his lip on her)

(after a good minutes of their passionate kiss............tanvir leave y/n..........and in no time y/n is running outside with a red face..........tanvir chuckle while looking at her)

IN DINNING AREA

everyone are sitting on the table while y/n came

Maa= oh my my.....y/n what happen to you today my child how you wake up this early...

y/n= yah maa....you are saying it like i never wake up early.......and i wake up early to taste all these taste dishes of yours

Maa= and why do you want to eat these huh...........as i know you are not fasting then

Y/n= fast me (awkward smile) no no i just want to eat these dishes......

Dadi= if she want to eat then let her.......and you all also eat before sunrise....otherwise you have to be empty stomach